BOOSTED BOARDS's Stealth High-Performance Motorized Skateboard is a powerful yet flexible electronic longboard that is rugged enough for daily commuting use, and smooth enough to capture POV and dolly shots with your camera. Borrowing elements from snowboard design, the Stealth provides a refined, flexible feel with deep carving abilities and vibration absorption.
The Stealth's battery enables you to travel a total distance of up to 14 miles, at speeds up to 24 mph. Glide up inclines with the Stealth's ability to climb up to 25% grade hills. A belt-driven, dual-motor system magnifies the motor's torque threefold, providing stronger braking, faster acceleration, and steeper hill climbing than a hub-style motor.
Compared to a standard, track-guided dolly, the Stealth can curve, or travel straight ahead as you determine, using its Bluetooth iOS / Android remote control. Capture POV or dolly shots with your camera in handheld mode, or with a gimbal, stabilizer, or other support. Cycle through five ride modes with the remote, including Hyper mode for smooth acceleration up to 24 mph. When dismounting, the Stealth uses a regenerative braking system that enables you to stop the board effectively even when turning or going down a hill.
The Stealth's poplar-core deck features a composite build with a protective top layer, polymer sidewalls, reinforced connection points, and high-density foam and triaxial-fiberglass components. Sturdy CNC-machined, 190mm trucks provide strength, and 85mm Stratus wheels offer high speeds.
- Ride up to 24 mph with a maximum range of 14 miles
- Use for commuting, quick trips, or dolly shots
- Climbs up to 25% grade hills
- High-torque, belt-driven, 2100W system
- Five ride modes including Hyper mode with smooth acceleration up to 24 mph
- Regenerative braking system for quick, effective stops even on hills
- Composite deck with a poplar core for a flexible, responsive ride
- 85mm Stratus wheels offer high speeds
- Rugged CNC-machined, 190mm trucks
- Travel up to 1500 miles a year at speeds over 20 mph