The Sourcemaker Tungsten 24V LED Ribbon provides lighting technicians with a versatile solution for adding dramatic white accent lighting to their film, television, and theater sets. Designed to operate at 24V, the 16.4' ribbon with 120 LEDs per 3.2' is capable of producing color-balanced, high-output white light with a color temperature of 3200K and cinema-quality color rendering rated at 95 CRI.
Ideal for customized installations, the modular ribbon is easily cut and securely kept in place using the 3M adhesive backing. Additionally, power and dimming can be controlled via DMX.
- Reel with 16.4' of modular LED ribbon
- 3200K color temperature
- Cinema-quality color rendering with 95 CRI
- Color-balanced (no magenta or green spike)
- Dimming can be controlled via DMX
- 120 LEDs per 3.2' of ribbon for clean light
- 24V operation, ideal for AC/DC power supplies
- Cuttable ribbon with cut points every 4"
- 3M adhesive backing for secure installation
- Made in the USA