Designed for use in small to medium size business environments, the TeraStation 32TB WS5020 4-Bay NAS Server from Buffalo features four drive bays and supports RAID 0, 1, 5, and JBOD configurations allowing you to arrange the drives to suit your specific storage needs.
The TeraStation comes equipped with a single 10GbE port and a single 1GbE port for enhanced high-speed network connectivity so you can access files, manage your storage drives, and more with little to no lag. In addition to the built-in network ports, this NAS server also comes equipped with two USB 3.0 Type-A ports to connect compatible USB storage devices directly to the enclosure. Inside the TeraStation, you will find an Intel Atom C3338 processor along with 8GB DDR4 RAM ensuring this server operates smoothly even under the most demanding network conditions. Integrating the WS5020 NAS into existing Windows operating system environments is simple thanks to support for Windows Storage Server 2016 Workgroup Edition so you can get up and running in no time.
- Pre-tested NAS-grade hard drives come pre-configured RAID 5
- 3-year warranty with 24/7 North America-based support (optional extended warranty)
- Windows Storage Server 2016 Workgroup Edition
- No CAL (Client-Access Licenses) required. Cost-effective storage solution to make full use of existing Windows-based environments
- Efficient and high-speed backup with deduplication feature/native 10GbE port/8GB ECC memory
- Supports a variety of backup and features [Shadow Copy/Azure Backup]
- Highly secured with the latest SMB protocol support (3.1.1)
- Business-level sever/PC backup NovaBACKUP software bundled
- Made in Japan / TAA compliant