This B&H Kit includes the Genaray Ultra-Thin Bicolor 144 SMD LED Light and a compact NP-F550 Battery and portable AC/DC Charger to match. The flicker-free, 3200-5600K light uses surface-mount SMD LEDs and features integrated barndoors, a built-in diffuser, brightness dimmer, color display on the rear, >90 TLCI/CRI, 2.4 GHz remote control support, and more in a sleek, all-aluminum design. The barndoors can be closed to provide all-around protection during transport and storage.
Genaray Ultra-Thin Bicolor 144 SMD LED On-Camera Light
The Genaray Ultra-Thin Bicolor 144 combines cutting-edge features with an all-aluminum, slim design for bright and efficient on-camera applications. It uses the more advanced surface-mount SMD LEDs and features a 3200-5600K adjustable color temperature, and offers a >90 TLCI/CRI color accuracy across the entire color temperature range.
With the integrated barndoors shut, the Bicolor 144 has a fully-enclosed, aluminum exterior, providing for all-around protection and an elegant aesthetic. Open the barndoors and shape the light output as you like, while the built-in diffuser softens the light and minimizes shadows.
An included shoe mount adapter with a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom allows you to attach the light on your camera or light stand and tilt it into an optimal position. At the same time, a safety pin on the light ensures twist-free operation.
The Bicolor 144 also has a built-in 99-channel, 2.4 GHz receiver that allows for remote control of one or more units from up to 98 ft away using the optional Genaray MB-WRT controller.
The Bicolor 144 accepts a single NP-F L-Series battery or an AC adapter for continuous in-studio power. Both are available sold separately.
- Surface-mount SMD LEDs with 50,000-hour bulb life
- 3200-5600K color temperature, adjustable in increments of 100K
- >90 TLCI/CRI
- 10-100% brightness dimmer
- Color display with controls on the rear for adjusting color temperature and brightness
- Integrated barndoors
- Built-in diffuser
- Built-in 99-channel, 2.4 GHz receiver for remote control with optional Genaray MB-WRT controller
- Slim, lightweight design; robust, all-aluminum exterior
- Includes tilting shoe mount adapter with a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom for attaching to cameras and light stands
- 1/4"-20 threaded hole and safety pin on the bottom and side for twist-free operation
- Supports a single NP-F battery or AC adapter, sold separately
- >270 lux at 3200K at 3 ft, >280 at 5600K
Watson NP-F550 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.4V, 2200mAh)
The Watson NP-F550 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack works with the same cameras as the Sony NP-F550. This replacement battery pack features a capacity of 2200mAh and 7.4V of output power. Small and lightweight, lithium-ion batteries can be charged or discharged at any time without developing memory effects.
- Mavica CD-1000
- Mavica FD-100
- Mavica FD-200
- Mavica FD-71
- Mavica FD-73
- Mavica FD-75
- Mavica FD-81
- Mavica FD-83
- Mavica FD-85
- Mavica FD-87
- Mavica FD-88
- Mavica FD-90
- Mavica FD-91
- Mavica FD-92
- Mavica FD-95
- Mavica FD-97
Watson Compact AC/DC Charger for L & M Series Batteries
This versatile Compact AC/DC Charger from Watson charges all Sony L & M series type lithium-ion batteries via the included dedicated battery plate. The charger runs on 100 to 240 VAC power, allowing for worldwide use. It features a fold-out 2-prong US plug and is supplied with a European plug adapter as well as a 12 VDC car charger that plugs into a cigarette lighter. This makes the charger ideal for use both at home and on the road.
The Compact AC/DC Charger features a USB power output that allows you to charge and power MP3 players, phones, digital cameras, and other devices with a USB power input--even while charging your camera or camcorder batteries. With its easily interchangeable plate, the charger can also be used for other battery models via the purchase of an additional battery adapter plate.
- Comes with an included Euro plug adapter for charging in Europe.
- Included DC adapter with car lighter plug lets you charge while on the road.