The 1017 NeoTech are a versatile, workhorse headset for general-purpose classroom usage with mobile devices. They deliver performance at a cost-effective price for 1:1 learning, assessment testing and more. Its audio playback is calibrated to enhance the tonal range of the human voice in language learning and its unidirectional inline microphone captures a student's verbal response - not their neighbors - making it ideal for language learning, library uses and in computer labs. Compatible with tablets, smartphones, Chromebooks, laptop and desktop PCs & Macs, it provides the versatility you need for BYOD and school-issued device requirements in the classroom.
The ISTE conference is recognized as being the most comprehensive education technology conference in the world. Each year, thousands of educators and education leaders gather to engage in hands-on learning, seek out new technology and network. During the event, Tech & Learning hosts its annual ISTE Best of Show Awards program. This year, Califone's new 1017 NeoTech Plus Headsets received recognition.
Durable CaliTuff Cord: A highly durable CaliTuff cord made of braided, PVC-jacketed material that resists chewing and cutting. The CaliTuff cord design includes a reinforced earcup entry point that resists stress separation.
Hygienic Packaging: A heavy gauge plastic zip lock bag with personalized labeling area that promotes classroom hygiene by isolating head lice while providing utility for storage when not in use.
- Padded headband comfortable enough for extended wear
- Fully adjustable to fit all sizes
- Noise-reducing circumaural earcups lower external noise so volume can be set at levels recommended for hearing safety
- 6' Highly durable CaliTuff cord made of braided, PVC-jacketed material with reinforced earcup entry point resists chewing, cutting and separation
- Inline volume control ideal for easy access
- Rugged ABS plastic head strap and earcups resist breakage in high-use situations, replaceable leatherette ear cushions