This Gobe 72mm ND Stopper 1Peak ND Filter Kit contains three filters that can be used individually or in various combinations to create a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
The included filters consist of Gobe 72mm 1Peak solid neutral density filters that reduce the amount of light entering a lens by three, six, and ten stops, respectively. Each filter is constructed from optical glass that features 12 layers of anti-reflection coatings on each side. These coatings also offer scratch protection to the filter substrate while promoting clarity as well as color fidelity, and result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for more efficient cleaning. For enhanced durability while remaining lightweight, the optical glass for each filter is set within a magnalium-alloy filter ring.
Metal screw-in front and rear filter caps are included to help store as well as transport one or more filters in this kit. For one kit filter, or at least two kit filters that are stacked by screwing them together using their matching front and rear filter threads, the filter caps can be used to protect both sides of the filter or stack.
- Gobe ND8, ND64, and ND1000 1Peak solid neutral density filters each darken the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Providing a 3-, 6-, or 10-stop exposure reduction, these 0.9, 1.8, and 3.0 density filters allow you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- Filters do not affect coloration of the image and are ideal for use with other filters
- Constructed from optical glass
- 12-layer multi-coating to prevent internal ghosting and reflections while promoting clarity as well as color fidelity
- Coatings also help prevent scratches and result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency
- Magnalium-alloy filter rings for enhanced durability while remaining lightweight
- 72mm front filter threads allow each filter to be used with other filters
- Metal screw-in filter caps to protect both sides of a single kit filter or stack of kit filters for storage or transport
- Microfiber cloth for cleaning and maintenance