Capture objects near and far with the Panasonic Lumix G85 Mirrorless Camera with 12-60mm and 45-200mm Lenses Kit from B&H, which bundles the versatile camera body with the with the Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 and Lumix G Vario 45-200mm f/4-5.6 II Power O.I.S lenses.
Designed for video and stills shooters alike, the Lumix DMC-G85 from Panasonic is a versatile Micro Four Thirds camera characterized by its quick performance, flexible photo capabilities, and UHD 4K video recording. Using a 16MP MOS sensor, this mirrorless camera has a sensitivity range from ISO 200-25600 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions, and also affords quick shooting speeds up to 10 fps with single-shot autofocus, or 6 fps with continuous autofocus, as well as up to 40 fps when using an electronic shutter function and 30 fps at 8MP with 4K PHOTO Modes. Benefitting working in difficult lighting conditions, 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization can be used to dramatically reduce the appearance of camera shake, and this IS system pairs with select lens' image stabilization systems for Dual I.S.
Complementing the imaging attributes, the camera also incorporates both a 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder as well as a 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which has a free-angle design to better enable working from high and low angles. Built-in Wi-Fi is also integrated into the design, which facilitates wireless image transferring and remote camera control from linked smartphones or tablets. Additionally, the body construction is weather-sealed to guard against dust and moisture for working in inclement weather conditions.
- 4K Burst: Just as with video recording, this mode will allow you to continuously record 8MP images at 30 fps for up to 29 min. 59 sec, making it ideal for instances where you need a fast frame rate in order to capture the best moment.
- 4K Pre-Burst: This mode is ideal for times when you're unsure of the critical moment to press the shutter button and will record 8MP images at 30 fps one second prior to and one second after pressing the shutter button in order to give you 60 frames to choose from.
- 4K Burst (S/S): This mode most closely follows the 4K video recording process, and allows you to playback your video, pause at the chosen moment, and use the shutter button to mark a chosen frame from the video and save it as a single 8MP frame.
Benefitting manual focus operation, focus peaking is available that highlights bright edges of contrast with a colored outline for quickly recognizing your focus point, as well as Touch MF Assist for touch-to-focus operation.
- An integrated 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder offers a bright, clear eye-level means for composing images, and features a 0.74x effective magnification.
- A larger means for image composition and playback, the 3.0" 1.04m-dot rear LCD monitor has a free-angle design to support viewing from a variety of angles. It is also a touchscreen, which permits intuitive menu navigation and settings control.
- The camera body features a durable weather-sealed construction that renders it both dust- and splash-proof for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Ten programmable function buttons can be used to control a wide variety of settings and tools.
- The included rechargeable lithium-ion battery is rated to provide approximately 330 shots per charge when working with the rear LCD, 320 shots with the EVF, or 800 shots with the Power Saver LVF mode.
- A built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low-light conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wireless image sharing and remote camera control from linked smartphones and tablets.
- A variety of bracketing modes can be used for shutter speed, aperture, and white balance settings. Focus bracketing is also possible, for up to 999 images with focus steps set in 5 levels, for focus stacking applications.
- Creative Control modes allow you to apply a unique look to imagery in-camera, and include Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, and Sunshine.
- Photo Styles can be used to impart a distinct quality into either stills or videos, and include Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, L. Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom, Cinelike D, Cinelike V.
- A Silent Mode can be used to mute camera noises for more discreet shooting in sound-sensitive environments.
Developed as a compact zoom that is ideal for travel, the Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. from Panasonic is a Micro Four Thirds system lens that spans a versatile 24-120mm equivalent focal length range. Covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives, the lens' design incorporates three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element to reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity and image sharpness. Additionally, an apt POWER Optical Image Stabilization system compensates for the effects of camera shake and is also compatible with cameras featuring Dual I.S. for robust stability to benefit handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Further cementing its place as a versatile and ideal lens for photographers on-the-go, this 12-60mm lens sports a dust- and splash-proof construction for use in harsh environments.
Covering an impressive range of telephoto focal lengths, the Lumix G Vario 45-200mm f/4-5.6 II POWER O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic is designed for Micro Four Thirds cameras, where it provides a 90-400mm equivalent focal length range. Benefitting the lens' reach is a sophisticated optical design that includes three extra-low dispersion elements to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for notable clarity and sharpness. Complementing the optical performance is an apt POWER Optical Image Stabilizer system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake and is also compatible with Dual I.S. for enhanced stabilization while shooting stills or video. A linear autofocus motor is also featured, for quick and quiet focusing performance, and the lens sports a splash and dustproof physical design to suit working in harsh climates.