Lightweight (at 13 lb) and compact, the rackmountable Behringer NX6000 is a stereo power amplifier capable of delivering 1600W of peak power per channel into a pair of 8-Ohm speakers. It employs SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation technology combined with a switch-mode power supply to provide a 20 Hz to 20 kHz, linear frequency response with noise-free audio and fast transient response, at maximum output power, into any speaker load impedance.
The NX6000 features cool-running, high-density Class-D technology with near-zero thermal buildup, and an independent DC, LF, and thermal overload protection on each channel, which together protect the amplifier from shutting down and interrupting your show. A continuously variable speed fan and ventilation openings with back-to-front air flow further prevent overheating.
Simple to operate, the unit's front panel is equipped with two detented and illuminated gain control knobs for precise level setting. The back panel houses two XLR-1/4" combination input connectors compatible with any line-level, balanced and unbalanced sources. Twist-lock speaker connectors provide reliable connections to your speaker cables. There is also a built-in crossover switch, which lets you choose between full mode or low-frequency and high-frequency modes for bi-amping applications.
- Delivers 2 x 3000W at 4 Ohms, 2 x 1600W at 8 Ohms (peak)
- Weighs less than 13 lb
- Cool-running, high-density Class-D technology with near-zero thermal buildup
- Efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, fast transient response, and low power consumption
- SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation features fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance
- Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full range mode
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4" TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with balanced and unbalanced audio sources
- Twist-lock speaker connectors for reliable connection
- Independent DC, LF, and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without interruption
- Back-to-front ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- Designed and engineered in Germany