The Heavy Duty Universal Portrait Projector Mount from Peerless-AV supports up to 125 lb projectors in multiple orientations. It can hold a projector in typical ceiling-mount orientation, portrait mode for digital signage, or positioned toward the floor (such as for interactive museum exhibits). For any of these mount types, it secures to the ceiling. Alternatively, it can be secured to the wall if you incorporate an optional wall arm and if there's enough clearance on your wall.
Moreover, this heavy-duty projector mount was designed with features that make mounting heavy projectors easier. Among these features is the Peerless-AV Hook-and-Hang simple mounting method, which provides a large landing area for attaching a projector. Furthermore, a universal mounting adapter plate extends to up to a 25.5" mounting pattern to support most projector models, and six universal mounting legs are included for projectors with more than four mounting holes. Four of the legs are pre-installed for reduced installation time.
- Supports up to 125 lb
- Can hold a projector ceiling-mounted (landscape), in portrait mode, or positioned toward the floor, with 360° swivel adjustment capability in all three orientations and different tilt and roll adjustments (see specs); all three axes are also lockable to prevent even the smallest shift of the image
- Includes six universal mounting legs (four pre-installed) for projectors with more than four mounting holes
- Universal adapter plate extends to up to a 25.5" mounting pattern to accommodate most projector models
- Simple Hook-and-Hang design with a large landing for easier installation
- Cable management allows cables to be routed through the mount and out of sight
- Works with Peerless-AV extension columns
- Low-profile design