Designed for systems that support DisplayPort alternate mode, the USB Type-C to HDMI 2.0 Adapter from Plugable works with a variety of computers including the 2017 iMac/iMac Pro, 2017 & 2018 MacBook/MacBook Pro, Google Pixelbook, Dell XPS 13 and more. This adapter comes equipped with a single USB Type-C connector and one HDMI 2.0 port. Once configured, the adapter supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 and is compatible with HDMI interfaces including versions 1.3, 1.4, and 2.0.
- Enables an inexpensive additional HDMI port on supported USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 systems
- Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz (4K) when connected using an HDMI 2.0 capable system, cable, and display
- Backward compatible with older HDMI 1.4/1.3 standards to support most popular resolutions and modes including 1920 x 1080 (1080P), 2560 x 1440, 3440 x 1440
- Complies with the VESA "DisplayPort Alternate Mode on USB Type-C Connector" and HDMI 2.0 standards. DisplayPort signal from host device is converted to an HDMI 2.0 interface
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Adapter is fully Plug and Play; no special driver installation required (though please note that system will require functional graphics drivers and USB drivers for Alt Mode to function properly)