Connect your HDMI compatible display to your computers USB Type-C port with the USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Male to HDMI 2.0 Male Cable from Plugable. This cable supports plug-and-play connectivity as it requires no drivers to operate. Furthermore, it supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 so you can view your high-resolution content in all of its stunning glory.
- Connect a Thunderbolt 3 or USB Type-C system which utilizes "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" functionality to an HDMI compatible display using a single cable
- This cable utilizes USB Type-C and HDMI 2.0 bandwidth to enable resolutions up to 3840 × 2160 at 60 Hz (4K at 60 Hz)
- Compatible with Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows on supported systems
- Cable is fully Plug-and-Play; no special driver installation or additional power source required (though please note that system will require functional graphics drivers and USB drivers for Alt Mode to function properly)
- Complies with the VESA "DisplayPort Alternate Mode on USB Type-C Connector" standard