Connect the USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C Mini Dock from Plugable to your computers USB Type-C port and take advantage of both a USB 3.0 Type-A port and an HDMI 1.4 port to connect HDMI compatible monitors to your computer. The HDMI port supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 30 Hz and remains backward compatible with both 1440p and 1080p resolutions at 60 Hz. The bus-powered mini dock also comes equipped with a USB Type-C pass-through port complete with power delivery functionality supporting 5 to 20V at 3A of power. Setup is simple thanks to plug-and-play connectivity making it easy to expand the connectivity options of your computers USB Type-C port.
- Connect an external monitor, USB device, and USB Type-C power adapter to a USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 system using a single USB Type-C Alt Mode adapter
- HDMI 1.4 port support external monitor resolutions up to 3840 × 2160 at 30 Hz. 1440p, 1080p and lower resolutions supported at 60 Hz
- Supports USB Type-C power delivery charging (5-20V at 3A)
- Compatible with USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 / Gen 2, and Thunderbolt 3 host systems that support USB Type-C DisplayPort alternate mode and USB Type-C power delivery
- USB bus powered; No extra power supply required
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and ChromeOS systems that support USB Type-C DisplayPort alternate mode over USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 ports