The black QSC E115 is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker, well suited for sound reinforcement applications including live performance, DJ and dance music, karaoke, and event production. The E115 requires an amplifier with a minimum of 500W continuous (2000W peak) to power the 15.0" woofer and 1.5" compression driver that combine to offer a frequency response of 55 Hz to 20 kHz (-6 dB) with a peak SPL 130 dB. QSC recommends the use of a speaker processor or a power amplifier with integrated DSP in order to set crossovers, limiting, and equalization to ensure the best performance. QSC's GXD or PLD amplifiers, as well as TouchMix digital mixers offer on-board DSP and factory-tuned presets, which provide settings for live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music, and karaoke.
The 15mm, 11-ply enclosure provides a direct-match-transition (DMT) coverage angle of 75°, assuring that even distant listeners will be well covered. An all-metal, dual-angle, 35mm socket allows the loudspeaker to be mounted vertically on a pole or angled down by 10° to improve audience coverage, and reduce rear wall reflections. Multiple mounting options using E Series Yoke or M8 eyebolts (sold separately) are supported. Input connections include dual NL4 as well as screw terminal receptacles.
- High-output, professional-quality sound with 500W continuous (2000W peak) power handling
- E-Series Entertainment System: advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers
- E-Series Entertainment System DSP tunings are now available for PLD and GXD processing amplifiers.
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grille
- Dual-angle pole socket
- Optional accessories include:
- Transport covers
- M10 eyebolt kit