Accusonus ERA 4 Reverb Remover is an automatic audio-repair plug-in designed to easily reduce excessive reverb that makes your recordings sound echoey or distant.
Great for adding presence to your music or clarity to your dialog, you can use ERA 4 for music, post-production, podcast applications, and more. It uses a single knob and a simple user interface to efficiently help you clean up your sound with low latency and low CPU usage, while preserving the full quality of your audio.
Version 4 adds five new buttons that allow you to focus the processing on specific parts of the frequency spectrum. Now you can target all of the frequencies, or choose amongst high, low, both high and low, or midrange frequencies.
This software is compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems. It works in AU, VST, and AAX native formats.
Key Features at a Glance
- Automatic de-reverberation
- Great for musicians, producers, post-production engineers, sound designers, podcasters, and more
- Add clarity to dialogs
- Add presence to your sound
- Single-knob operation to adjust reverb amount
- 5 buttons to focus processing on different parts of the frequency spectrum
- Preserves sound quality
- Simple and streamlined user interface
- Minimal CPU usage
- Low latency
- Resizable UI
- Proprietary audio-restoration technology