Designed for use in museums, retail stores, restaurants, lobbies, and theaters, the white powder-coat-finished Irideon FPZ Portable Architectural LED Light from ETC is a sleek-looking fixture with 20 to 50-degree zoom optics and a beam edge that's continually adjustable from hard to soft. The die-cast aluminum fixture has a matching color C-clamp for pipe or grid mounting, and a 6' power cable with a NEMA 5-15P connector. The versatile Irideon FPZ has a 175-degree rotating shutter assembly and a captive accessory slot with an included pattern holder for E-size gobos. High-impact resistant, thermally insulated knobs and shutter handles make for comfortable adjustments which can be made locally on the fixture, or remotely via DMX.
- Finished in fine-texture, high-temperature, powder-coat paint
- Durable steel yoke
- Tool-free tilt and beam adjustment
- Rotating shutter assembly supports ±175° rotation
- Captive accessory slot for E-size pattern holder (included); 1.47" with a 1" image area
- High-impact resistant, thermally insulated knobs and shutter handles
- Magnetically held media holder accepts gels and dichroics up to 0.06" thick