Capture clear, detailed images at depths as great as 200' with Ikelite's Underwater Housing for your Sony Cyber-shot RX100 Mark VI or Mark VII camera. Two fiber optic ports enable the connection of external Ikelite DS strobes (requires Fiber Optic Converter #4401.1 and Fiber Optic Cord #4501, sold separately). Large, ergonomic mechanical controls provide access to all camera functions except for the flash and viewfinder switches. The camera's fully extended zoom lens fits within the integrated 3.9" lens port.
Built for durability, the housing is designed, constructed, and tested in the USA. It's manufactured from a white ABS/polycarbonate blend, which is still corrosion resistant but also reflects sunlight to keep your camera cooler when shooting at or above the water's surface. The back plate is clear to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and maintain a full view of the camera. The lens port accepts user-supplied external wide-angle and macro add-on lenses for an enhanced view. Optional color-correction filters can also be added to restore colors that get absorbed by the water.
- Can be safely used at a maximum depth of 200'
- Designed, constructed by hand, and tested in the USA
- Made of a white ABS/polycarbonate blend
- Back plate is made of clear polycarbonate to allow you to monitor O-ring seal and maintain full view of camera
- Slide-in, front-loading design for quick and easy setup
- A 1/2-20 size accessory port has been added for installation of optional vacuum valve to allow you to confirm watertight integrity before diving
Controls, Handling, and Operation
- Large, ergonomic mechanical controls, including knurled knobs, dials, push buttons, and an improved shutter lever on the side, provide access to all camera functions except for the flash switch and viewfinder switch
- Bright red push button for video recording
- All rear controls are clearly marked with laser engravings
- The housing is configured with a 1/4"-20 thread with 3.0" spacing for the mounting of an optional tray
- Camera's built-in Wi-Fi allows you to download photos to another device without removing the camera from the housing
- Wi-Fi can only be used above water in close proximity to the connected device
- Older RX100 Mark I through V cameras are not usable in this housing due to differences in lens and control placement
- Built-in, flat glass lens port has a 3.9" diameter
- Accepts optional, external wide-angle and macro add-on lenses with 67mm diameter threads
- Accepts press-on color filters
Strobe Connection and Operation
- Two fiber optic flash cable ports
- Compatible with Ikelite DS strobes, Fiber Optic Converter #4401.1 and Fiber Optic Cord #4501