The Genelec 8030.LSE BROADCAST PAK is a complete 5.1 active nearfield monitoring system, ideal for use in broadcast vehicles or recording studios, for music or post-production. It includes five 8030C nearfield monitors and a 7050C subwoofer for a full frequency range of accurate audio reproduction. Each unit offers balanced XLR connectors.
The 8030C monitors feature 5" woofers and 3/4" tweeters in the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) design with an Iso-Pod speaker stand, which isolates the speaker from vibrations and resonances caused by surface placement. The 7050C is an 8" subwoofer powered by a 130W amplifier. It has Genelec's proprietary Laminar Spiral Enclosure, which lowers noise and provides tight, consistent signal dispersion. Each unit also offers tone controls for optimization with your workspace.
Genelec 8030C 5" 2-Way 100W Active Studio Monitor (Single, Producer Finish)
Styled in a dark gray, classic Producer finish, Genelec 8030C is a single 2-way active studio monitor designed to provide accurate mix referencing for audio engineers, musicians, and producers in project studios, small control rooms, or mobile setups. It features 100W of Class-D amplification driving a 5 1/8” woofer and 3/4” metal-dome tweeter, producing a frequency response of 47 Hz to 25 kHz.
A proprietary waveguide enhances imaging while the bass reflex port extends the low-frequency response. The aluminum enclosure is shaped to minimize diffraction. It supports a balanced input via an XLR 3-pin connector. Room compensation options include high- and low-frequency adjustments. There is a selectable power-saving mode that enables automatic power up/down via a signal-sensing circuit.
The 8030C offers multiple mounting options including threaded holes for compatibility with mic stands, OmniMount brackets.
The 8030 C comes with an Iso-Pod isolation stand.
- 5 1/8" woofer and 3/4" metal-dome tweeter
- 100W Class-D amplification
- 47 Hz to 25 kHz frequency response (-6 dB), 54 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response (± 2 dB)
- Proprietary waveguide utilizes DCW (Directivity Control Waveguide) technology for improved imaging and a wider listening area
- Bass reflex port provides extended low-frequency response
- Room compensation controls include high- and low-frequency adjustments
- Low-diffraction aluminum enclosure utilizes MDE (Minimum Diffraction Enclosure) technology
- Balanced XLR 3-pin input and input level control
- ISS (Intelligent Signal Sensing) automatic power-saving mode
- Multiple mounting options: Iso-Pod and threaded holes that are compatible with mic stands and OmniMount brackets
- Includes Iso-Pod isolation stand for vibration decoupling
Genelec 7050C 130W 8" Studio Subwoofer (Producer Black)
The compact Genelec 7050C is an active subwoofer designed to extend the bass reproduction of nearfield active loudspeakers in stereo or surround applications. Housed in a Genelec Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) bass-reflex cabinet, it features an 8" magnetically shielded woofer and an optimized amplifier capable of delivering 130W of power with low distortion, a maximum SPL of 103 dB, and a low-frequency response down to 24 Hz.
The 7050C's bypassable bass management unit has five signal input and output channels and a discrete LFE signal input. The active crossover splits the input signal into low and high frequency components at 85 Hz. The input sensitivity can be adjusted from +12 to -6 dBu (0 or +10 dB for LFE input) to allow easy subwoofer level matching with various speakers.
A set of DIP switches on the rear panel includes two roll-off switches to provide a flat bass response in various acoustical environments. Two phase-matching switches in the crossover allow compensation for the delay, which occurs if the subwoofer is placed away from the main speakers, or for other speaker systems, phase behavior.
Other features include an ISS (Intelligent Signal Sensing) power-saving mode that reduces the 7050C's power consumption down to 0.5W in standby mode, and a universal switched-mode power supply.
- Compact active subwoofer for stereo or multichannel audio systems
- Optimized 130W amplifier
- Maximum SPL of 103 dB
- Extended low-frequency response down to 24 Hz
- Magnetically shielded 8" woofer
- Bypassable onboard bass management system
- Five balanced XLR I/O channels with 85 Hz low-pass/high-pass filters
- One balanced XLR input for the LFE or 1 output channel of a 5.1-channel discrete surround sound source
- Active crossovers
- Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) bass-reflex cabinet
- Universal, mains voltage switched-mode power supply
- Producer Black finish
- Ideal for use with Genelec 8010, 8020, 8030, and M030 speakers
Rear Panel DIP Switches
- Adjust subwoofer phase and low-frequency roll-off
- Engage +10 dB LFE level
- Activate and control the sensitivity of the Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) power-saving mode