The Genelec 8030.LSE BROADCAST PAK is a complete 5.1 active nearfield monitoring system, ideal for use in broadcast vehicles or recording studios, for music or post-production. It includes five 8030C nearfield monitors and a 7050C subwoofer for a full frequency range of accurate audio reproduction. Each unit offers balanced XLR connectors.
The 8030C monitors feature 5" woofers and 3/4" tweeters in the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) design with an Iso-Pod speaker stand, which isolates the speaker from vibrations and resonances caused by surface placement. The 7050C is an 8" subwoofer powered by a 130W amplifier. It has Genelec's proprietary Laminar Spiral Enclosure, which lowers noise and provides tight, consistent signal dispersion. Each unit also offers tone controls for optimization with your workspace.
Genelec 8030C Active Two-Way 5" Studio Monitor (Single)
The 8030C Active Two-Way 5" Studio Monitor from Genelec provides an accurate reproduction of the source material in a compact design, well suited for near field monitoring, mobile vans, broadcast and TV control rooms, surround systems, home studios, and multimedia applications. The cabinet features Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) technology, which is constructed from all-aluminum in a rounded shape, which minimizes distortions caused by edge diffraction. The metal dome tweeter is surrounded by a smoothly shaped Directivity Controlled Waveguide (DCW), which helps to create an even response when listening both on and off axis.
The 8030C is built with Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) technology which automatically activates the speaker when an audio signal is detected, and puts it into Standby Mode when no signal is present, reducing the energy consumption to less than 0.5 watts. The 8030C features a 50-watt high frequency amplifier for its 3/4" tweeter, and a 50-watt low-frequency amplifier for its 5" woofer. The bass response is expanded by a rear-facing reflex port, and a separately available Genelec 7050B active subwoofer can be used to monitor a wider array of frequencies.
- Active crossover filters
- Optimized amplifiers
- Driver unit protection circuitry
- Fully magnetically shielded
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) technology
- Reflex port design
- Room response compensation via Tone Controls, which optimize the speaker to its environment
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) technology saves electricity
- Iso-Pod table stand insulates the speaker from vibration and enables you to tilt its position upward or downward
- Versatile mounting options with threading for ceiling and wall mounts
Genelec 7050C 130W 8" Studio Subwoofer (Producer Black)
The compact Genelec 7050C is an active subwoofer designed to extend the bass reproduction of nearfield active loudspeakers in stereo or surround applications. Housed in a Genelec Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) bass-reflex cabinet, it features an 8" magnetically shielded woofer and an optimized amplifier capable of delivering 130W of power with low distortion, a maximum SPL of 103 dB, and a low-frequency response down to 24 Hz.
The 7050C's bypassable bass management unit has five signal input and output channels and a discrete LFE signal input. The active crossover splits the input signal into low and high frequency components at 85 Hz. The input sensitivity can be adjusted from +12 to -6 dBu (0 or +10 dB for LFE input) to allow easy subwoofer level matching with various speakers.
A set of DIP switches on the rear panel includes two roll-off switches to provide a flat bass response in various acoustical environments. Two phase-matching switches in the crossover allow compensation for the delay, which occurs if the subwoofer is placed away from the main speakers, or for other speaker systems, phase behavior.
Other features include an ISS (Intelligent Signal Sensing) power-saving mode that reduces the 7050C's power consumption down to 0.5W in standby mode, and a universal switched-mode power supply.
- Compact active subwoofer for stereo or multichannel audio systems
- Optimized 130W amplifier
- Maximum SPL of 103 dB
- Extended low-frequency response down to 24 Hz
- Magnetically shielded 8" woofer
- Bypassable onboard bass management system
- Five balanced XLR I/O channels with 85 Hz low-pass/high-pass filters
- One balanced XLR input for the LFE or 1 output channel of a 5.1-channel discrete surround sound source
- Active crossovers
- Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) bass-reflex cabinet
- Universal, mains voltage switched-mode power supply
- Producer Black finish
- Ideal for use with Genelec 8010, 8020, 8030, and M030 speakers
Rear Panel DIP Switches
- Adjust subwoofer phase and low-frequency roll-off
- Engage +10 dB LFE level
- Activate and control the sensitivity of the Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) power-saving mode