Attach the Fantasea Line UWL-09Pro Wide-Angle Wet Conversion Lens to your underwater camera housing for clear, close, wide-angle images of the undersea world. Featuring a 130° field of view with zero minimum focus distance, this "wet" lens, which can be removed and replaced during the dive, is useful when photographing seascapes, divers, ship wrecks, and schools of fish, as well as over-and-under compositions. Its glass dome and its optical elements (six elements in six groups) are anti-reflective multi-coated, and its wings can easily be rotated without tools to prevent glare on the dome from strobes or the sun.
Constructed of aluminum alloy with a hard-black coating, the UWL-09Pro has a 67mm thread that's compatible with most underwater housings, and separately sold adapters provide compatibility with the rest. It comes with a Type A threaded adapter installed and a thinner, Type B adapter in the package that places the wet lens glass closer to the camera lens on compatible housings. A secure string with a snap hook allows the lens to be secured to the housing, even when removed from the lens port.
- Wide 130° field of view (using 28mm lens) and no minimum focus distance
- Anti-reflective multi-coated lenses
- Six lens elements in six groups
- Magnification: 0.45x
- Anti-reflective multi-coated optical glass dome
- Permits close focus wide-angle and over-under compositions
- Depth-rated 330'
- Hard-coated aluminum alloy lens housing and wings
- Wings are easily rotated to keep sun/strobe light off dome
- 67mm mounting thread fits most underwater camera housings
- Type A adapter installed, Type B included for compatible lens ports
- Secure string
- Neoprene dome cover, lens cap & carry case