Palm-sized, powerful and plug-in convenient, Nitecore's MH23 Rechargeable LED Flashlight is well suited to a wide range of professional, recreational, and home use. It offers a peak output of 1800 lumens on the turbo setting, and will run for up to 330 hours on ultra-low. Its simple and intuitive two-stage push-button switch controls its five brightness levels, strobe, SOS signal, and location beacon, while giving you instant access to the minimum and maximum outputs when the light is off.
Designed for durability, the housing is made of a lightweight and durable aluminum alloy that is covered in a scratch- and corrosion-resistant hard anodized finish. It is O-ring sealed to an IPX8-rating, making it submersible, and it is impact resistant to 5'. Advanced Temperature Regulation circuitry and cooling fins help protect the device from overheating. The light has an integrated micro-USB charging port to charge 18650 batteries in the light, and can also run on CR123/RCR123 non-rechargeable cells. The push-button switch lights up to serve as a power indicator.
- Ultra-low: 1 lumen
- Low: 55 lumens
- Medium: 260 lumens
- High: 760 lumens
- Turbo: 1800 lumens
- One Cree XHP35 HD LED
- Self-defense strobe
- Location beacon pulses a single flash at regular intervals
- SOS distress signal
- Type: 2-stage push button
- Location: Body
- Momentary and constant-on activation
- Direct access to ultra-low and turbo outputs when light is off
- Automatically starts in last mode used
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy housing
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant Type III hard anodized finish
- IPX8-rated, waterproof and submersible to 6.6'
- Impact resistant to 3.3'
- Machined heat-dissipating fins on head
- Tail-stand capable
- Detachable deep-carry clip
- Anti-roll design
- Lightweight: 3.4 ounces without battery
- Switch lights up as power indicator
- Runs on one rechargeable 18650 Li-ion (8A or greater) or two non-rechargeable CR123/RCR123 batteries
- Battery charges in light via micro-USB port with protective cap
- Advanced Temperature Regulation regulates output based on ambient environment
- Charging circuitry terminates charging upon completion
- Integrated overcharge and over-discharge protection