Whether for work, recreation, emergency preparedness, or all-around use, the copper Mini Maglite 2-Cell AA LED Flashlight from Maglite offers dependable performance in a sleek, compact, and durable package.
With a maximum output of 97 lumens, the Mini Maglite features a bright beam that adjusts from spotlight to floodlight with a twist of the light's head. Along with high and low power, this torch features blink and SOS modes for distress signaling. Runtimes range from 11 hours on high power to 32 hours on low.
Constructed of an anodized aluminum alloy, the Mini Maglite is corrosion, impact, and weather resistant.
- High: 97 lumens
- Low: 24 lumens
- Blink (once per second) and SOS modes
- Type: multi-mode electronic twist
- Location: head
- Rugged anodized aluminum-alloy construction is corrosion, impact, and weather resistant
- Compact, lightweight design
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- Comes with holster in clamshell packaging
- Designed and made in the USA