The High Sight Mini Cable Cam allows you to capture smooth overhead and other shots just about anywhere outdoors, including settings difficult to maneuver in with aerial gimbals, such as wooded forests. The Mini is designed to carry compatible gimbal cameras weighing up to 3.5 lb, including the DJI Osmo and GoPro Karma, along a robust 175' supplied reel. The reel can either be secured at two endpoints (using included carabiners) or secured at just one point and handheld at the other, allowing you the freedom to move around with that end in the latter scenario.
The system is motorized and can be set to Auto mode at an assigned speed, or you can set it to Ping-Pong mode where it will move forward/backward at assigned speeds and intervals.
All the settings are assigned using the controls on the device itself. "Speed 1" is the slowest speed of the system and moves at 8" per second, so the Mini is a fairly fast device.
There's an RC port that allows you to connect one of various optional controllers available on the market to fully control the device. But in most cases, letting the Mini go completely so you can focus on framing the gimbal shot on your phone during the Mini's route is the way to go.
- Intelligent speed sensing for smooth and consistent movement
- Ping-Pong mode for continuous back and forth movement
- Endpoint setting mode for custom endpoint marking
- Auto acceleration/deceleration ramping
- Electronics are protected in the durable aluminum unibody frame
- Precision-machined aluminum wheels for smooth vibration-free movement
- LED battery indicator and user interface
- Rosette mount for mating with the DJI Osmo handle
- 175' of high-strength line on a compact reel
- Spring-loaded line lock for extra safety
- RC port for any third-party remote control.
- Entire system fits in the included compact carry case
- Made in the USA
- DJI Osmo Mobile 2
- DJI Osmo+
- DJI Osmo X5 Pro
- DJI Osmo X5R
- GoPro Karma Grip
- Freefly Movi
- Most other similarly sized gimbals