With the MR2600 AC2600 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Router from Motorola you can provide fast long-range Wi-Fi connectivity to multiple devices. This router features 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology complete with a 4x4 dual-band configuration supporting multiple pathways to connect to the network freeing up bandwidth and enhancing data transfer rates.
The MR2600 is a full-featured wireless router supporting the 802.11ac Wi-Fi network standard and operating on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies with data transfer rates of up to 2600 Mb/s. In addition to enhanced wireless connectivity options, this router also comes equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports and a single Gigabit Ethernet WAN port to connect Ethernet-enabled devices to the network.
Once configured, connected clients can rest assured their connection is secure thanks to the extensive security features offered by this router including WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK wireless encryption. Furthermore, the MR2600 comes equipped with a single USB 3.0 port to connect USB-compatible storage devices to the network.
- Fast Wi-Fi with extended range
- Features four-stream (4x4) dual-band Wi-Fi and beamforming
- 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO dramatically speeds up your network, allowing high-speed communication with multiple Wi-Fi devices
- Plugs into a broadband modem for internet access
- Great for Netflix and other video streaming, gaming, Facebook, web browsing, emails, and more
- USB 3.0 host port supports NAS (Network Attached Storage) and DLNA media sharing
- Easy installation, 2-year warranty, US support
- Enhanced networking and security features:
• Dynamic DNS
• DHCP Server
• Support for up to 253 client devices
• IPv4 and IPv6 network addressing
• SPI and NAT double firewall protection
• DoS (Denial of Service) attack protection
• Port Forwarding/DMZ support
• VPN pass-through: PPTP, L2TP, IPsec tunneling
• Parental Control
• Wireless Functions: Guest Network, WMM, WPS
• Wireless Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
• Password protected system management
• Diagnostic log