The C100 Mark II EVF Recoil with Dual Trigger Grips kit from Zacuto provides a comfortable shoulder-mounted rig with a dual, 360° rotating handgrip system. Kit components include a VCT Pro baseplate and the Dual Trigger Grips. Use the included C100 Mark II Helmet to attach accessories via Z-rail, a single 15mm rod bracket, and threaded mounts.
This Recoil rig distributes your focus, monitoring, and camera controls forward, creating an evenly balanced handheld or tripod-based C100 Mark II rig. The right-hand component of the Dual Trigger Grips relocates your original Canon handgrip to a more comfortable operating position.
Zacuto VCT Pro Baseplate
With built-in ergonomic shoulder pad, 10" sliding track, extra space for accessories in front, VCT14-compatible V-wedge, red buttons and levers all around, and much more, this is the stylish VCT Pro Baseplate from Zacuto. Use it with all types of cameras, from DSLRs to larger models, like the Alexa.
A section of the baseplate extends out beyond the 15mm LWS rod adapter in front. With the rod adapter thus set back, you have additional space to mount accessories under the camera lens, allowing you to position the camera further back on the plate, keeping the balance point of your rig directly over your shoulder. (The rod adapter is vertically adjustable 1", and has to be in a raised position to allow for accessories to be mounted in the additional space. Also, a 1.8" riser for the rod adapter is optionally available for RED cameras by special order from Zacuto.) Also, on the bottom of the section that protrudes out is where the V-wedge is. There is also a 15mm LWS rod adapter on the rear.
The VCT Pro Baseplate features a 10" sliding track, providing the space to optimally adjust balance after every lens change. Moreover, the included red camera plate can be loosened by a spring-loaded lever instead of a screw, so you can make adjustments quickly and easily. To fully release and remove the plate (and camera), just press a red button on the side of the baseplate and slide the plate out. The rod ports also have spring-loaded levers.
An ARRI M6 rosette is available on the front for attaching accessories and grips, and there are also three 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the side providing additional mounting options. 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount holes are available on the bottom to use instead of the V-wedge. The shoulder pad runs pretty much along the entire length as well as width of the baseplate, and is made of gel polymer. Two 6.5" 15mm rods are included. One 1/4"-20 and one 3/8"-16 screw are supplied for the camera plate. The VCT Pro Baseplate is made in the USA.
- Front rod adapter is set far back, providing more space for accessories, and allowing the camera to be positioned further back for better balance
- 10" sliding track (with spring-loaded lever) for balance adjustment after lens changes
- VCT14-compatible V-wedge
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount holes
- Ergonomic gel polymer shoulder pad
- 15mm LWS rod adapter on the rear
- Front rod adapter is vertically adjustable 1"; optional 1.8" riser available from Zacuto for RED cameras
- ARRI M6 rosette
- Three 1/4"-20 threaded holes for accessories
- Includes two 6.5" 15mm rods
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screws supplied
- Made in the USA
Zacuto Canon Dual Trigger Grips
The Canon Dual Trigger Grips from Zacuto are a 15mm LWS rod mount handgrip set featuring one wooden handgrip and one grip relocator for Canon C100/C300/C500 camera grips. Each can be individually rotated a full 360° at the press a dedicated lever — there is no need to screw or unscrew any knob or lever but rather just press it on the fly. Furthermore, the wooden component of the wooden handgrip can also be adjusted forward and backward at the press of another lever, and same goes for your camera grip once you attach it.
The handgrip and relocator are secured into sleeves and can be adjusted in length within the sleeves by loosening a corresponding lever for each one. They can be adjusted from 13 to 16" in length, measuring from the base to the bottom of the handgrip. Scale markings are available on top to allow you to easily match up the positions of the handgrips. The handgrips are fully removable and you can incorporate a second wooden handgrip at a later time to alternate with the relocator.
- 15mm LWS rod mount handgrip set
- Includes a wooden handgrip and a grip relocator for Canon C100/C300/C500 camera grips
- 360° rotation at the press of a lever — no screwing/unscrewing
- Forward/backward adjustment at the press of another lever
- Length adjustable
- Scale markings for easily matching the positions of the handgrips
Zacuto C100 Mark II Helmet
The C100 Mark II Helmet from Zacuto attaches to the top of the Canon C100 Mark II camera body, providing a sturdier connection point for the camera's top handle while adding the ability to slide the handle forward and backward for balancing. It consists of the helmet itself, a 5" Z-rail, and a double-jawed Z-Rail lock for secure attachment of the top handle. The helmet attaches via one screw on top and one on the side, replacing the film plane screw on the left side of the camera. The Z-rail screws to the top of the Helmet and, in addition to the 5" rail, adds a 15mm rod port in the rear for mounting an optional Axis Mini or other 15mm rod accessory. For additional accessory mounting, the helmet features 1/4"-20 threaded holes on all sides.
- Helmet with 1/4"-20 accessory threads
- 5" Z-rail with 15mm rod port
- Double-sized Z-Rail jaws for secure attachment of C100 Mark II's top handle to the Z-rail
- Enables forward and backward top handle position adjustment for balancing
- Spring-loaded ratcheting levers for rod port and Z-rail jaws