Enjoy a view of the fishing action like you've never seen before with the Frogger Eco-Popper Video Fishing Lure from Eco-Net. This topwater (floating) popping lure is fitted with a 720p HD wide-angle video camera in its tail, an array of water quality sensors, an accelerometer that tracks your fishing technique, and a Wi-Fi hot spot that streams the video and data to your smartphone, up to 90' away.
With a 135° horizontal field of view and a vertical field of 90°, the Eco-Popper's camera shows the approach and the strike of a fish, affording you an insight into fish behavior that can't be achieved from the boat or the shore. Its sensors record the temperature, oxygen level, clarity, salinity, and acidity of the water and transmits them to your device, where an app (iOS 8/Android 4.3 and above) records the video and information. The app will share information you select with Eco-Net's network of fishing and marine conservation enthusiasts. The two treble hooks - one black (installed), and one chrome - can be removed if you want to use the Eco-Popper as a strictly observational tool. It charges in 70 minutes with the included USB cord, measures 4.5 x 1.5 x 1.3" and weighs 2.5 ounces.
- Topwater (floating) "popping" lure with two sets of treble hooks (black and chrome)
- 720p HD video camera in popper's tail records the approach and strike of the fish
- Integrated Wi-Fi hot spot streams live video of fishing action to your smartphone
- Sensors measure & transmit water temperature, oxygen level, clarity, acidity and salinity
- Accelerometer tracks lure's movement to assess your fishing effectiveness
- App for iOS 8/Android 4.3 and above records data, shares selected data and video with Eco-Net fishing network
- Wi-Fi transmission range: 90'
- Lures can be detached to use Eco-Popper observationally