Record your macOS or iOS screen with Telestream Screenflow 8 and then edit and share your content with professional video creation tools. ScreenFlow records your screen in a variety of formats such as ProRes and mp4, and allows you to create animated GIFs and PNGs of your content. This download is an upgrade from ScreenFlow 5 to ScreenFlow 8 and will only work for previous owners of ScreenFlow 5.
The editing tools allow you to create complex motion graphics, add titles, logos, closed captioning, and they even allow you to create styles and templates for larger projects. Version 8 also includes a built-in stock library with access to over 500,000 media clips such as video, audio, graphics, animations, and still images (annual subscription required).
In addition to recording macOS screens, you can also record the screen on your iOS device such as an iPhone or iPad for high-quality app demos. You can publish your recordings directly to numerous media sites such as Imgur, Wistia, YouTube, and Vimeo. See below for all the new features in version 8.
- Records your screen, even on retina displays
- Record your iPhone or iPad screen for app demos
- Intuitive UI
- Edit with transitions, annotations, text and freehand animations, multi-channel audio
- Professional animations and motion graphics
- Numerous styles and templates
- Media management such as nested clips, multi-track editing, markers, and color labels
- Closed caption support for adding and editing captions, including ADA-compliant subtitles
- Publish directly to sharing and social media sites like Imgur, Wistia, Youtube, Vimeo, and more
- Create animated GIFs or PNGs from any project
- Popular video compression formats such as ProRes and mp4 supported
New in ScreenFlow 8
Stock Media Library
Quick Narration and Voice-Over Additions
Detachable Editing Timeline
Additional Timeline Frame Rates
Export Animated PNG (APNG) Files
Instagram Project and Export Presets
Frame for Selected Monitor
Auto-Scale Large Imports
Burn-In Captions on Export
Content-Type Badge for Items in Media Libraries
Keyboard Shortcuts for "Close Gap"
Media Library Filtering System and Metadata Panel
Preview Audio and Video in Libraries without Adding to Timeline
Save Frame as JPEG
Select which Audio Channels are Recorded with Audio Interface Devices
Support Decoding MOV PNG Files
Support for GoPro CineForm Codec
Specify Thumbnail Image for a YouTube Published Export
Upload to YouTube on a Schedule
Multiple Improvements and Fixes
- Intel GMA chips are unable to support Motion Blur and some Callout features
- Apple macOS approved graphics card required
- ScreenFlow requires a GPU officially supported by Apple
- ScreenFlow does not support NVIDIA "Web Drivers"
- Cameras using the HDV codec are not supported