VideoXpert Professional is a video management system (VMS) in a single box, designed for easy setup and robust monitoring in small or moderately sized applications. Designed for Windows platforms, VxPro is easy to install, quick to setup, and provides an intuitive interface that helps operators make sense of video captured by the system.
VxPro includes VideoXpert Toolbox, an easy-to-use Windows application enabling users to quickly and easily configure an entire network of servers and cameras locally or remotely. VxPro has predefined roles, designed around standard surveillance operations, making user creation and assignments quick and easy.
- "VideoXpert in a box" functionality for small to mid-sized sites
- Simple setup / IT-friendly - designed for Unicast or multicast environments using Microsoft Windows for easy configuration and maintenance
- Supports attached storage (NAS) to extend video retention
- Supports aggregation through a VxUltimate 2.0 system
- Supports ONVIF S compliant 3rd-party cameras and devices
- Investigation mode enables operators to synchronize video playback and export investigative playlists covering scenes of interest
- Monitor multiple VxPro sites with a single client
- Supports shared displays so operators can send video to surveillance personnel who need it most