The lightweight Sachtler flowtech 100 MS Carbon Fiber Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader offers notable stability and quick setup and adjustments for payloads up to 66 lb. The novel flowtech design features quick release locks at the top of the legs, eliminating the need to stoop while adjusting the tripod height. All three legs can be deployed simultaneously to quickly find their individual levels on uneven ground.
The flowtech 100's versatile leg hinges adjust freely or can be locked at 20, 46, and 72° angles, providing a height range from 10" to 5' and reducing the need to carry a set of baby legs. Additional ergonomic features include a flatter leg design that's more comfortable when carrying on your shoulder, and magnetic locks that neatly snap the legs together for travel. Three handy 3/8"-16 threaded mounts can be used to attach a variety of accessories.
Weighing only nine pounds with its spreader and feet, the flowtech 100 can support a payload of up to 66 pounds and extends from a minimum height of 20" to a maximum height of 61" when using the included mid-level spreader. Each leg features a single clamping lever that quickly and easily locks and unlocks the three sections.
Designed with dual-spiked feet, this 100mm bowl tripod includes rubber feet that feature a quick release design for easy attaching and removal. A flowtech Carry Handle is included to enable carrying your flowtech system in one hand.
- Dual-stage, carbon fiber 100mm bowl tripod
- Supports up to 66 pounds, yet weighs only 9 pounds
- High torsional stability prevents the legs from twisting when panning your head
- Brake levers at the top of the tripod quickly release all three sections simultaneously, enabling speedy setups
- Flatter, ergonomic leg design for more comfortable over-the-shoulder carrying
- A flexible hinge design enables high and low angles
- The included mid-level spreader provides additional stability while enabling individual leg adjustment on uneven or stepped surfaces
- Dual-spiked feet tripod includes quick release rubber feet for delicate or slippery surfaces
- Magnetic locks snap the legs together for transport, but easily release for setup
- Includes a carry handle for one-handed transportation