The 3-15x50 M5Xi Military Riflescope by Steiner Optics is a precision-engineered instrument suited to mid-range shooting. The fully multi-coated optical system features a 50mm objective for gathering more light in very low light conditions and 3-15x zoom for target acquisition. Broadband anti-reflective coatings assure greater than 94% light transmission for optimal performance in low-light conditions. The glass-etched G2B Mil-Dot illuminated reticle features seven night and four day levels with "off" positions at each end, and quick standby levels between each for fast return setting. The tube and knob configuration are optimized for more mounting options and optimum performance with different rifles and added equipment. Precision 1/10 MRAD impact point adjustments for windage and elevation are accomplished with tactile click-by-click feedback. Parallax can be adjusted from 54.7 yards to infinity with the side-mounted knob. The scope features one-piece aluminum tube construction and is waterproof to 33' and fogproof.
- Magnification: 3-15x
- Objective lens: 50mm
- Broadband anti-reflective coatings assure greater than 94% light transmission
G2B Mil-Dot Reticle
- First focal plane
- Four day and seven night illumination levels with "off" settings at each end
- Visually place target on appropriate grid lines to correct for elevation and windage without turning knobs or counting clicks
- First focal plane
- Mil-based modified duplex style
- Four bold posts, milling crosshair with dots and hashmarks
- Illumination center area
- 11 brightness levels
- Ideal for mid-to-long-range tactical shooting
Use and Handling
- Positive-grip elevation, windage, parallax, and illumination knobs
- Optimized tube & knob configuration for mounting options and optimum performance with different rifles and added equipment
- Windage & elevation adjustment: 1/10 MRAD per click
- Elevation adjustment range: 34 MRAD
- Windage adjustment range: 15 MRAD
- Duo Scale elevation adjustment with second-rotation indicator
- Side parallax focus
- Eye relief: 3.5-4.3"
- Exit pupil: 12-3.4mm
- Locking diopter
- Resettable turrets
- One-piece aluminum construction
- Waterproof, fogproof, submersible to 33'
- Shockproof—withstands impact testing to 900 Gs on all optical and electronic components
- Overall length 13.1"
- Weight: 29.8 oz