Designed for fast target acquisition and engagement at mid-ranges, the Steiner Optics 4x32 S432 Battle Prism Reflex Sight is outfitted with a fairly low magnification and a generous objective lens to produce an optic with a generous exit pupil and field of view and a large eye box to make it comfortable and easy to use while helping you maintain your situational awareness. Its partially-illuminated ranging reticle gives you the ability to estimate the range to and size of your targets with the ability to make shot adjustments without having to touch your turret dials. To get your sight zeroed to your rifle, or to make necessary adjustments in the field, the turrets provide 1/10 MRAD impact point correction with a wide ±17.5 MRAD adjustment range.
Built to withstand the harshest environments and rough use, the Battle Prism is made with a lightweight and durable aluminum alloy treated with a matte-black scratch-resistant hard-anodized finish. The body is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be submersible to more than 30 feet and is resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in temperature and environmental conditions. Ideal for carbine, especially the AR platform, the sight comes with an integrated Picatinny/Weaver Rail mount.
- 4x magnification is ideal for close mid-range use
- 32mm objective helps to produce a wide exit pupil, and a generous field of view
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics maximize light transmission while improving color representation, contrast, and clarity
- 35.5' field of view at 100 yards
- P7TR partially-illuminated modified crosshair reticle design
- Red aiming dot quickly draws the eye to the center for faster target acquisition and easier tracking of moving subjects, especially in low or challenging light
- Adjustable brightness allows user to tailor the intensity to the situation, light conditions, and personal preference
- Hash marks and stadia lines on the horizontal and lower vertical axes provide holdover and windage/lead assistance without having to adjust turrets
- Uncluttered upper half reduces obstruction for easier target acquisition and situational awareness
- Runs on one included CR2032 battery
Use and Handling
- Textured dioptric correction dial enables easy focusing
- Capped windage and elevation turrets protect from dust, dirt, mud, and impacts
- Rotary reticle brightness dial with "off" positions between each level is easy and reliable to use in the field under stressful situations with the ability to quickly return to preferred setting
- Precise 1/10 MRAD per click impact point correction enables precision zeroing and adjustment to get on target faster and easier
- Broad ±17.5 MRAD windage and elevation adjustment range allows users to adapt to a wide range of conditions and shooting distances
- Long 3.15" eye relief makes it easy to view and use without eye strain while presenting a large eye box that allows the sight to be mounted in more positions on the rail without affecting accuracy or sacrificing field of view
- Wide 7mm exit pupil ensures a full field of view in all light conditions with a high level of situational awareness
- Parallax is fixed at 328'
- Durable and lightweight aluminum alloy housing
- Scratch-resistant hard-anodized matte-black finish
- Sealed to be waterproof and submersible to 33'
- Nitrogen-filled to resist internal fogging when moving between extreme changes in temperature and environmental conditions
- Integrated Picatinny/Weaver Rail mount
- Broad -22 to 140°F operating temperature range
- Weight: 25 ounces