Use the OPUS-RX 4K HDR HDBaseT Receiver from Atlona to convert an incoming HDBaseT signal from an Atlona Opus Matrix Switcher to HDMI and connect it to a display or projector. This receiver offers connections for HDMI video and audio, bidirectional IR control, and RS-232 control, all over a single HDBaseT connection.
HDBaseT is advantageous as it allows for longer cable distances up to 330' than HDMI alone, while carrying other important control signals along a single cable. Up to DCI/UHD 4K HDMI resolutions are supported, as is HDCP 2.2 in order to play protected high-resolution content. It also supports return audio from a display via its TOSLINK connector over HDBaseT. As this receiver accepts downstream power using the HDBaseT connection, no separate power supply is required.
- Compatible with new and emerging DCI/UHD 4K and HDR-capable sources and displays
- Compatible with 4K60 HDR10 and Dolby Vision (with a future firmware update) at 30p as well as HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) for 60p HDR broadcast services
- Adheres to latest specification for High-Bandwidth Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
- Front-panel USB port provides an easy means for kit upgrades
- Ensures long term system return on investment
- LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting