The Anchor Audio LITE-DP-HLMBP MiniVox Personal Portable PA System Deluxe Package includes a lightweight (at 2.5 lb) AN-MINIU2 PA system with a dual-channel wireless mic receiver, WB-LINK wireless bodypack transmitter with LM-LINK lapel and HBM-LINK headset microphones, MIC-50 wired handheld mic, SOFT-MINI soft case, and RC-30 battery recharge kit with 10 AA rechargeable batteries.
This package gives you all the necessary accessories to comfortably wear, carry, and power your personal system and is ideal for a speaker who prefers the hands-free convenience of a wearable microphone when presenting for crowds up to 100 people in various indoor and outdoor environments.
Anchor Audio AN-MINIU2 Personal Portable PA System with Dual-Channel Wireless Mic Receiver (Black)
The Anchor Audio AN-MINIU2 is a wearable, compact, and lightweight (at 2.5 lb) public-address system designed to project clear and intelligible speech or to listen to music. It delivers up to 30W of power with 100 dB of clear sound, reaching crowds up to 100 people for public gathering, tour, emergency-preparedness, or field-trip applications, and more.
The AN-MINIU2's built-in dual-channel receiver lets you connect two wireless microphones at a range of 150' (line-of-sight). The receiver operates in the less-populated 1.9 GHz frequency range with automatic frequency hopping to deliver a clear signal with reduced interference. A 1/4" mic jack lets you connect a traditional handheld microphone (available separately).
The unit features a 3.5mm line input for connecting a portable player, instrument, or CD player, while a 3.5mm line output lets you connect an external mixer, recorder, or additional speaker. Use the mic boost to help your voice project farther when addressing a large crowd or speaking in a noisy environment.
The AN-MINIU2 is powered via ten AA batteries and operates for up to 12 hours on a full charge. If used as a stationary unit, it can also be powered with the Anchor Audio AC-30 AC adapter (available separately).
- Portable, public-address system reaches crowds of 100+
- Wearable, compact, and lightweight
- 30W of power for 100 dB of clear sound
- 4.5" woofer with neodymium driver
- 1/4" input for wired mic (microphone available separately)
- Connect two wireless mics
- Compatible with WH-LINK and WB-LINK transmitters (available separately)
- Wireless frequency range: 1.9 GHz
- Mic boost button
- 3.5mm line input for connecting a CD player, MP3 player, or instrument
- 3.5mm line output to send signal to an external recorder or amplification system
- Listen to external audio source and microphone simultaneously
- Powered via ten AA batteries or AC-30 AC adapter (available separately)
- Operate 10 to 12 hours on fresh batteries
Anchor Audio WB-LINK Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (1.9 GHz)
The Anchor Audio WB-LINK is a wireless bodypack transmitter compatible with sound and PA systems equipped with AnchorLink Series receivers. It operates in the less-populated 1.9 GHz frequency range with automatic frequency hopping to deliver a clear signal with reduced interference, at a range up to 300'.
Pairing the WB-LINK to your sound system is a quick and easy one-time operation done by pressing just two buttons, and doesn't have to be repeated every time you turn on your system. The unit is equipped with a 3.5mm input connector and accepts AnchorLink Series lavalier, headset, earset, and collar mics.
The WB-LINK features volume and mute buttons, which enable you to conveniently mute and adjust the volume of your microphone without having to go to your speaker. The transmitter can operate up to eight hours on two AA batteries.
- 1.9 GHz wireless frequency range—a less-populated frequency band for reduced signal interference
- Automatic frequency hopping ensures a clear transmission without having to manually change the channel
- 300’ line-of-sight wireless range
- 3.5mm microphone input connector
- Volume and mute control on the microphone
- One-time pair function allows you to pair your mic with your system once without having to repeat the operation
- Runs up to eight hours on two AA batteries
Compatible PA Systems
- Go Getter
Compatible Microphones (with 3.5mm Connectors)
- CM-LINK collar mic
- EM-LINK Ultralite earset mic
- HBM-LINK headset mic
- LM-LINK lavalier mic
Anchor Audio HBM-LINK Cardioid Headset Microphone for AnchorLink Series Transmitter (3.5mm Connector)
Ideal for speakers who prefer the hands-free convenience of a wearable microphone, the Anchor Audio HBM-LINK is a headset mic with a 3.5mm connector for use with the AnchorLink Series WB-LINK bodypack transmitter. It features a cardioid polar pattern designed to minimize unwanted feedback when using the mic near a speaker.
Anchor Audio LM-LINK Cardioid Lavalier Microphone for AnchorLink Series Transmitter (3.5mm Connector)
Ideal for speakers who prefer the hands-free convenience of a wearable microphone, the Anchor Audio LM-LINK is a lavalier mic with a 3.5mm connector for use with the AnchorLink Series WB-LINK bodypack transmitter. It features a cardioid polar pattern designed to minimize unwanted feedback when using the mic near a speaker. The LM-LINK ships with a clip and a foam windscreen.
Anchor Audio MIC-50 Handheld Microphone with 10-foot Cable and 1/4" Phone Connection
The Anchor Audio Mic-50 is a rugged handheld microphone with a 10-foot coiled cable. The cable is terminated with a 1/4" phone connection and is for use with Anchor Audio P.A. systems such as the MiniVox.
Anchor Audio RC-30 Recharge Kit for AN-Mini
The RC-30 from Anchor Audio is a battery charging kit designed for use with the AN-Mini portable speaker as well as RescueMan models. It consists of 10 NiMH rechargeable AA batteries, and an AC adapter. Simply install the batteries into your AN-Mini, and connect the power adapter to the speaker's power input. The speaker can operate for up to 12 hours on a full charge.
Anchor Audio SOFT-MINI Soft Case for MiniVox Lite and AN-MINI Personal PA Systems
The Anchor Audio SOFT-MINI is a soft case for the MiniVox Lite and AN-MINI personal PA systems. It is made of soft nylon material designed to protect against dust, scratches, and abrasion when carrying or storing the speaker. The cover is equipped with a mesh pocket for accessories and a microphone holder on the side. The case can be carried using the padded handle or the included adjustable shoulder strap.
- Fits MiniVox Lite and AN-MINI models
- Carry and protect your speaker
- Soft nylon material
- Mesh pocket for accessories
- Microphone holder on the side
- Padded handle
- Includes adjustable shoulder strap