The heavy-duty ProX Flight Case for Allen & Heath SQ5 Console with Doghouse and Wheels is a professional-quality ATA-style road case designed to fit and protect the Allen & Heath SQ5 Digital Mixing Console. The case utilizes the rigid and durable signature-series certified laminated gig-ready 3/8" plywood with a silver trim on a black honeycomb-exterior design. The reinforced steel-ball corners provide extra protection from on-the-road wear and tear.
The case also features a doghouse, which provides a convenient space to keep cables and small accessories out of sight, as well as a low front panel for easy access to inputs. Four durable 4" casters (two of which can lock) provide ease in transportation. The internal high-density foam is made from 70% recycled material and offers excellent protection. Other features include recessed spring-action handles, industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches, industrial-grade rubber feet, and dual-anchor rivets.
- Standard style, silver trim on black digital honeycomb exterior design
- ATA-300-style, gig-ready flight road case
- Signature series certified laminated 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support and casing
- Recessed spring-action handles
- Industrial, heavy duty, and powerful steel ball corners
- Four 4" tough durable casters for mobility (two are locking)
- Dual-anchor rivets
- Easy locking-fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches
- Industrial-grade rubber feet
- All foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- Limited lifetime warranty