The 4 RU Rack Case with 2 RU Rack Drawer (6 RU) is a 19" gig-ready flight case with a depth of 12" and laminated 3/8" plywood for rugged protection. It can be used to mount effects units, filters, networking gear, and signal processors such as compressors and EQs. The integrated 2 RU rack drawer provides extra storage for cables, accessories, and more. Additionally, the lid offers a depth of 2.5" and includes a foam cut out for the storage and transport of a microphone.
The case includes external spring-loaded handles and butterfly twist latches. The rubber feet at the base ensure maximum stability when stacking multiple units. In addition, this heavy-duty case is coated with a black finish, giving you a durable and dependable product to protect your gear.
- 4 RU space front load rack plus 2 RU drawer
- Professional effects rack 12" deep
- Standard 19" mounting rail width
- Back and front removable lids
- Lid includes foam cut out to accommodate microphone storage and transport
- Durable and solid rack rails
- ATA-300-style, gig-ready flight road case
- Recessed spring-action handles on each side
- Easy-locking fit and tongue
- Heavy-duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Industrial-strength latches and rubber feet
- Dual-anchor rivets
- 2.5" front/rear door depth
- Laminated 3/8" plywood