The Intel RealSense Depth Camera D435 extracts 3D information from a scene to let developers add 3D depth to robotics navigation, object recognition, and other applications. It is a USB-powered depth camera and features a pair of depth sensors, an RGB sensor, and an infrared projector. The D435 is an indoor/outdoor solution designed to best fit developers' prototypes. It has a wide field of view and global shutter combination that offers accurate depth perception when an object is moving or a device is in motion, and it covers more area, minimizing blind spots. This camera comes with a mini tripod and a USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable.
- Vision processor with 28 nanometer (nm) process technology supports up to 5 MIPI Camera Serial Interface 2 lanes to compute real-time depth images and accelerate output
- Advanced stereo depth algorithm for accurate depth perception and long range
- Image sensors that enable capturing of disparity between images up to 1280 x 720 resolution
- Support for cross-platform and open-source Intel RealSense SDK 2.0
- Dedicated color image signal processor for image adjustments and scaling color data
- Active infrared projector to illuminate objects to enhance the depth data
- Depth Stream Output: Up to 1280 x 720 at up to 90 fps
- Minimum Depth Distance: 4.3"
- Up to 33' maximum range (accuracy varies depending on calibration, scene, and lighting condition)
- RGB Sensor Resolution & Frame Rate: 1920 x 1080 at 30 fps
- RGB Sensor FOV (Horizontal x Vertical): 69.4 x 42.5° (±3°)
- One 1/4"-20 mounting thread and two M3 mounting threads