Safely maneuver your VR camera at speeds up to twice the average walking pace with CINEGEAR's 4 x 4 VR Gimbal Car. The remote-controlled VR Gimbal Car employs three separate suspension systems, built-in stabilization, and wire-rope isolation to aid in capturing smooth professional shots. A pneumatic-assist offers a maximum height of 4.9' for your gimbal, enabling you to adjust to a high or low angle in-shot.
Harness the 4 x 4 VR Gimbal Car's remote capabilities when recording wildlife or stunts, or when shooting in difficult locations where hands-on or full-size vehicle operating isn't practical. Capable of speeds up to 25 mph and supporting payloads up to 33 lb, this RC vehicle moves horizontally and vertically over almost any terrain. The VR Gimbal Car's platform features 4-wheel drive, pneumatic wheels, and a wide 23" base for stability.
The VR Gimbal Car's 36V battery provides up to 24 hours of runtime and the car can be customized for various performance settings with 4S, 6S, and 8S lithium-ion battery configurations. The car is constructed from durable aluminum alloy and carbon fiber components, and its brushless 960 Kv motor and transmission are rated waterproof and dustproof. Compatible with almost any gimbal stabilizer, the CINEGEARS VR Gimbal Car includes a built-in quick release for Ronin gimbals (MoVI-compatible with a separately available plate).
- Remote-controlled gimbal vehicle with 4-wheel drive
- Pneumatic-assist pedestal extends up to 4.9' high
- Waterproof and dustproof motor and transmission system
- Propels your gimbal up to 25 mph—twice as fast as the average walking pace
- Three separate suspension systems including wire ropes
- Hydraulic spring dampener, brushless 960 Kv motor
- Supports payloads up to 33 lb
- Includes an integrated 36V battery and a Ronin-compatible quick release plate