The Joby TelePod PRO Kit features the portable and highly-versatile TelePod PRO all-in-one, multi-mode support. The TelePod PRO is adjustable between grip handle, selfie stick, desktop tripod, and stand modes and is ideal for compact cameras, 360 cameras, action cams, lights, mics, and various other gear and accessories weighing up to 2.2 lb. You can also use it for phones if you incorporate a compatible phone mount, such as the optional Joby GripTight ONE Mount. The TelePod PRO is useful across many applications, especially those where flexibility is required, such as vlogging. The kit also includes a removable ball head, a 3-prong action camera mount, and a safety lanyard that secures to one of the legs.
Fully collapsed in grip handle mode, the TelePod PRO measures 10" long and offers a rubberized grip for comfortable and secure handling. For the other modes, the legs open out as far as fully flat for maximum stability, and the center pole telescopes out to a max length/height of 27.5". The legs open independently in three click-steps each, allowing you to position them differently for uneven surfaces.
The center pole features a 1/4"-20 mounting screw on top, where the ball head attaches. The ball head provides 360° pan and 90° tilt adjustment so you can find the optimal position for your load in any mode.
- Adjustable between grip handle, selfie stick, desktop tripod, and stand modes
- 2.2 lb payload
- 10" long fully collapsed
- 27.5" max length/height
- Ideal for photo/video cameras, 360 cameras, action cams, lights, mics, and other gear/accessories
- Smartphone support via optional Joby GripTight ONE Mount
- Independently adjustable legs outfitted with rubberized grip for grip handle and selfie stick modes
- Includes removable ball head (360° pan-/90° tilt-adjustable), a standard 3-prong action camera mount, and a safety lanyard