Incorporating CoreSWX's VoltBridge technology for wireless managing of your fleet of batteries, the CoreSWX VoltBridge Enabled Fleet Micro 3A Digital Quad Charger for V-Mount Batteries is capable of simultaneously charging four batteries at 3A each. This means that four 98Wh batteries can be charged in under 2.5 hours. The onboard LCD display screen allows you to easily monitor your battery's smart data without needing to connect to a computer. The micro-USB connector allows for firmware updates and for connection to a PC.
The built-in Battery Management Test mode allows the charger to determine battery health and recharge performance. Activating the SafeFly mode forces the charger to discharge or charge connected batteries to a 30% charge level to meet air travel and shipping requirements. While plugged into an AC power source, the charger can either charge batteries or be used as a camera power supply via the built-in 4-pin XLR. In the absence of AC power, you can use the charger to feed the 4-pin XLR from connected batteries providing unregulated power. The housing is made of aluminum, providing a robust build.
- The charger incorporates VoltBridge technology which enables you to remotely view your attached batteries status via a mobile device app; the app also allows you to have the charger put your attached batteries into SafeFly mode
- Accessing the chargers control panel provides the same management capabilities as the VoltBridge app, without the same convenience
- Four independent V-mount charge bays
- Simultaneous charging
- Approximately 2.5-hour charge time for four 98Wh batteries
- When SafeFly mode is activated, the charger will either discharge your battery down to 30% of capacity or charge it up to 30%, depending on the charge state of the battery
- 90 to 240 VAC worldwide compatible input voltage
- Compatible with batteries from RED, Anton Bauer, and others in addition to CoreSWX
- The four-line LCD display screen enables monitoring battery information from the charger
- Hypercine mode allows you to mount up to four batteries to provide unregulated 12 to 16.8 VDC from the charger's 4-pin XLR, without connecting to an AC power supply
- In Hypercine mode, the charger's LCD reports back available capacity as well as remaining runtime
- Aluminum build
- Weighs 5 pounds
- An optional "Hypercine Module" (not included) enables the charger to provide both unregulated 12 to 16.8 VDC and regulated 28 VDC via a 3-pin XLR output