Assembled for the multimedia image-maker, the Corel Photo Video Bundle pairs two applications for a comprehensive solution for both photo and video editing. PaintShop Pro 2019 handles your photo editing, image management, and graphic design needs while VideoStudio Pro 2018 serves as an apt solution for editing and exporting video content.
Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 (Download)
Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 is a comprehensive photo editing, image management, and graphic design software. The 2019 version of this application sees updates to performance speeds, with faster, more intuitive, and versatile tools, as well as a simplified user experience and a greater range of creative capabilities. Individual tools have been optimized for greater control, including the Crop tool, which now has faster performance along with the ability to apply several enhancement features during the cropping process. Additionally, support has been added for 360° imagery along with new brushes, palettes, gradients, patterns, and picture tubes for a richer range of adjustments and effects you can apply to your photos.
PaintShop Pro 2019
- Faster Crop tool performance takes greater advantage of the computer's GPU for 5x more responsive cropping, rotating, and positioning.
- One-Step Photo Fix has been improved for faster processing times and the ability to automatically apply several corrections to an image at once.
- Improved support for 4K content and higher resolution monitors means user interface text will appear larger when necessary for easier navigation.
- Updated compatibility for the latest WinTab-aware graphics tablets as well as Windows Ink for more editing flexibility and control.
- Autosave has been enhanced for fewer interruptions, a more overall subtle experience, and the ability to control the frequency of autosaving.
Simplified User Experience:
- Seamless content and plug-in migration from previous versions lets you easily carry over your settings, plug-ins, brush tips, color palettes, gradients, patterns, textures, and effects via the Import Content from Previous Versions menu option.
- Some of the most often used enhancement features can now be used in conjunction with the Crop tool, including Instant Effects, One-Step Photo Fix, and Depth of Field options, to quicken your editing workflow.
- The user interface text size can now be adjusted, with Small or Large settings, to suit your needs.
- Pic-to-Painting presets make use of Deep Neural Networks to analyze individual images and convert them into digital artworks with the ability to select from a variety of creative presets that mimic well-known painting styles.
- Photographs taken from 360° cameras can be edited, straightened with rotation, made to appear level, and you can easily remove and replace the tripod in the image using Magic Fill to produce unique planet-like effects.
- New brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns, and picture tubes have been added to the 2019 edition for even greater creativity.
- Using PaintShop Pro's Camera RAW Lab, you have complete processing control over your raw files, including the ability to see before and after views and work with a large preview option.
- Multiple exposures of the same scene can be blended using HDR tools for extending the apparent dynamic range and gaining greater shadow and highlight detail.
- Lens Correction tools can be automatically or manually applied to correct distortions, vignetting, and chromatic aberrations introduced by many lenses.
- Scripts allow you to automate repetitive tasks for a faster, more efficient workflow.
- Makeover tools help to eliminate red-eye, blemishes, and unwanted lines, as well as smooth wrinkles, whiten teeth, and even-out skin tones.
- Batch Processing lets you apply the same adjustment to several files at once.
- One Step Photo Fix is a single-click method to automatically apply corrections and Smart Photo Fix lets you apply automatic adjustments with one click, too, but with the ability to fine-tune the suggested settings.
- Crop photos using the range of new compositional guides and also re-orient crooked photos or straighten perspectives.
- Instant, Preset Effect can be quickly applied and have been organized into style categories, such as Artistic, Film Styles, Black & White, and Landscape, for easy access.
- Retro Lab helps to achieve desirable vintage-looking photos by applying color and contrast effects to mimic a lo-fi retro look.
- A Graduated Filter tool lets you quickly and easily add unique color gradient effects.
- The Depth of Field tool lets you apply bokeh effects to mimic the subject isolating look of a shallow depth of field image.
Retouch and Restore:
- Several Selection Tools are available to quickly and easily select various subjects for adjusting, retouching, or copying elements of an image.
- Content-aware editing tools, like Magic Move and Magic Fill, automatically fill-in empty areas of the image once an object has been moved or removed. Object Remover and Clone Brush can also be used to get rid of undesirable imperfections.
- The Fade Correction tool helps to restore the color and contrast from faded photos while a Scratch Remover tool can be used to repair cracks or marks from scans of old prints or negatives.
- A Red Eye tool lets you quickly remove unsightly red-eye effects and replace it with a natural-looking dark gray color.
- A variety of Drawing and Painting tools let you apply a range of illustration effects to your images. Besides the 30 new brushes, you can also import your favorite Adobe Photoshop brushes. Additionally, vector illustration tools also allow you to draw with preset shapes and pens.
- Layers allow you to work in a non-destructive manner and create more complicated photo compositions.
- Text can be added to any image using a range of typography tools, along with the ability to adjust fonts, size, style, alignment, leading, kerning, and apply effects to creatively adjust the look of your text.
Start and Learn
- A step-by-step guided virtual tour can be used to familiarize yourself with the new features and how best to use them in your editing workflow.
- Helpful video tutorial libraries are accessible in the updated Welcome tab, as well as a Leaning Page for additional assistance.
Share Your Photos
- Integrated social media sharing allows you to post your photos and designs directly to Facebook, SmugMug, Flickr, and Google+ accounts from within PaintShop Pro.
- Facial recognition technology helps to identify and tag individuals in your photos for easier photo management.
- Using location tags, you can map your photos to places on a map and share them online.
Corel VideoStudio Pro 2018 (Download)
Corel VideoStudio Pro 2018 is a comprehensive consumer video editing application designed with editing enthusiasts, students, social media marketers, and new videographers in mind. The program offers an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use interface and workflow which allow you to achieve results quickly, and at the same time it features a thorough collection of standard and advanced tools and functions that will let you turn your projects into creative works of art.
VideoStudio supports up to Ultra HD 4K resolution, so you'll be able to make use of most 4K cameras and 4K displays that you may already own or will in the future. 1500+ creative effects, transitions, titles, image correction tools, and other filters are integrated to enable you to polish up your projects with style and precision.
VideoStudio Pro 2018 incorporates a variety of sophisticated video and audio features, including 4-camera multi-cam editing and multi-point motion tracking for those who want to get really creative. Multi-point motion tracking will allow you to easily add moving text or graphics to your videos or apply a mosaic blur to moving faces, logos, license plates, and other elements. The application also includes several 3rd-party plug-ins from NewBlue FX for further stylizing your videos.
VideoStudio Pro 2018 is compatible with Windows 10, 8, and 7. The default operating language is English but you can choose between a variety of languages in the settings menu.
Enhanced User Interface
Split Screen Video
Lens Correction Tools
Pan and Zoom
360 Video Editing (Enhanced)
Stop Motion Animation (Enhanced)
Resize and Crop Video Tools
XAVC-S Export to SD Cards
Smoother and Faster Rendering (Enhanced)
Key Tools & Functions
- 1500+ video effects, filters, and transitions
- 4-camera multi-cam editing
- Lens correction / fisheye correction
- Split screen video templates
- 360-degree video editing
- Track transparency
- Stop motion animation
- Video titles
- Motion tracking
- Screen recorder
- Chroma key effects / green screen
- Time-lapse video
- Subtitle editor
- Color correction tools
- Video overlays
- Video templates
- Video masking
- Time remapping
- Video stabilization
- 21 tracks
- Timeline editing
- Storyboard editing
- Portrait video editing
- Track height adjustment
- Smart Guide alignment tools
- Group objects
- 360 video to standard video
- Crop video
- Pan and zoom
- Dual window display
- Scalable windows
- Detachable windows
- Right-to-left text
- Voiceover tools
- Video trim
- Split video
- Merge video
- Rotate video
- Convert titles to alpha channel files
- Create custom workspaces
- Smart proxy editing
- Backup library
- 8 tracks
- Normalize audio
- Audio ducking
- Audio filters
- ScoreFitter royalty-free music library
- Dolby Digital support
Included Plug-Ins & Extras
- Integrated video tutorials
- Corel Live Screen Capture
- Corel FastFlicks slideshow maker
- Corel MyDVD disc authoring software - 50 templates
- NewBlueFX Titler EX
- NewBlueFX Video Sampler Pack
- NewBlueFX Video Essentials I
- NewBlueFX Video Essentials II
- Insert chapter points in timeline
- Burn DVD and AVCHD with menus and chapters
- Export to common video formats
- Export to YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, and Vimeo
- Export to smartphones and tablets
- XAVC-S authoring to SD card
- SD card output
- Export 360 videos
- Smart Package for easy archive/restore
Formats & Support
- 360 video
- 4K video
- HD video
- HTML5 editing
- HEVC import
- 64-bit architecture
- NVIDIA, Intel, and AMD DirectX video acceleration support
- Intel Quick Sync Video hardware acceleration
- NVIDIA CUDA optimization