The PolarPro Cinema Series Limited Collection for Mavic 2 Pro features four filters made with Cinema Series glass and PolarPro's AirFrame ultra-lightweight aluminum frame construction. Cinema Series glass is designed with multiple layers of coating.
The set includes ND32 and ND64 neutral density filters, and ND32/PL and ND64/PL neutral density/polarizing hybrid filters. The ND filters reduce shutter speed by 5 and 6 stops, respectively, to allow for smoother video capture in bright conditions. The hybrid filters do the same and also reduce reflections from reflective surfaces such as large glass windows and bodies of water. The ND/PL filters also feature polarization guide lines etched on the frame to allow for quick and simple polarization adjustment. The filters attach in place of the Mavic 2 Pro's stock UV filter.
An optical ND coating allows for optimal transmission while ensuring a hyper-neutral color profile. A hydrophobic coating repels oils and water, and a scratch-resistant coating increases surface hardness for a more durable exterior. The filters come in a magnetic see-through case.
- ND32 and ND32/PL 5-stop filters
- ND64 and ND64/PL 6-stop filters
- Multicoated Cinema Series glass
- AirFrame ultra-lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum frame construction
- ND/PL filters feature polarization guide lines for quick polarization adjustment
- Filters attach in place of the stock UV filter