This B&H Kit includes the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and DJI Mavic 2 Fly More Kit. This kit is a complete solution for pilots who want the full Mavic 2 experience in a single package. With two additional batteries, you can triple the Mavic 2 Zoom's flight time. Use the additional time to take even more amazing 48MP super resolution pictures or video footage that takes advantage of the 12MP 2x 24-48mm optical zoom camera.
The battery to power bank adapter is a convenient tool for charging mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. You get both a charging hub and a car charger which can be used to recharge batteries as you use them. In case of an accident, you get four additional propellers to make quick repairs to the Mavic 2 Zoom. A travel bag rounds out the kit, with enough space to transport the Mavic 2 Zoom and all the accessories.
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
The Mavic 2 Zoom from DJI is a professional quality filmmaking drone that gives you the ability to get closer to the action, thanks to its 2x 24-48mm optical zoom camera with a 1/2.3" 12MP sensor. With 4x lossless zoom (including 2x optical zoom) you can capture sensitive subjects from an even greater distance. There's even a single-tap aerial mode called Dolly Zoom that gives a Hitchcockian effect to your footage.
The Mavic 2 Zoom utilizes a low-drag aerodynamic body design for achieving speeds up to 44.7 mph, a four-cell LiPo battery for up to 31 minutes of flight time, and low-noise propellers for filming without being distracting. This power and performance are coupled with a variety of shooting modes and capabilities for cinematic results.
To help keep the Mavic 2 Zoom safe and in control, DJI has provided OcuSync 2.0 video transmission technology that can transmit a video feed to the included controller from up to five miles away in Full HD 1080p quality. There's also omnidirectional obstacle sensing that provides object avoidance with sensors on all sides of the Mavic 2 Zoom.
Additional Gimbal Camera Features
- Mid-range shots: Capture epic midrange shots with the 48mm telephoto lens, designed to compress your perspective and enhance the parallax effect.
- Hybrid autofocus: Combines phase and contrast detection for higher focus speed and accuracy, helping to keep subjects in focus while zooming in and out.
Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Shots
- Free: Move the Mavic 2 where you want with total freedom.
- Circle: Select a subject for the Mavic 2 to automatically circle around.
- CourseLock: This flies the Mavic 2 on a locked course in a straight line, forward and backwards or right to left, allowing you to adjust the gimbal along the way for dramatic results.
- WayPoint: Set a specific savable flight path in 3D space for a single time-lapse, or for multiple shots at different times to edit together later.
Enhanced HDR Photos
HyperLight Noise Reduction
OcuSync 2.0 Video Transmission
OcuSync 2.0 also lets you share and save your footage and images without having to download content from the drone itself. Footage can be edited and uploaded to social media from the cache, and images can be automatically saved to your mobile device.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Forward sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range up to 65', and a detectable range of 65 to 131'. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 31.3 mph.
- Downward sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range up to 36', and a detectable range of 36 to 72'. It also has an infrared sensor that can measure up to 26' away. The sensors also allow for accurate hovering at up to 164' and can detect land to land safely. A bottom auxiliary light helps the sensor in low-light conditions.
- Left and right sensors: Detects obstacles at speeds of up to 18 mph in both ActiveTrack and Tripod modes.
- Backward sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range up to 52', and a detectable range of 52 to 104.9'. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 27 mph.
- Upward sensor: Infrared sensor that can precisely measure at ranges up to 26'.
ActiveTrack 2.0 Sensing and Tracking
- Precise recognition: Maps a 3D view of the surrounding environment through the camera and forward dual sensors for greater recognition and accuracy.
- Trajectory prediction: Algorithms help maintain tracking when the subject is temporarily blocked by an obstruction.
- High-speed tracking: In open environments, the Mavic 2 Zoom can track subjects moving at up to 44.7 mph.
- Obstacle sensing: Plan a flight path on the 3D map and shoot your target without interruption. Obstacles are sensed, recognized, and avoided with forward and backward sensors.
Aerial Shooting Modes
- Dolly zoom: Providing a Hitchcock-like effect, the Mavic 2 Zoom adjusts focus while flying to deliver a warped effect. With proper focus speed values, you can get more creative when flying manually.
- Point of interest (POI) 2.0: Thanks to vision and GPS distance measurement technologies, you can circle around and shoot a specific subject.
- Waypoint 2.0: By tapping the desired waypoints and point of interest in the app, you can plan a flight path quickly and save it for your next flight.
- Asteroid: The Mavic 2 quickly flies down from a height while spinning in on a subject.
- Boomerang: Centering on a subject, the Mavic 2 will fly around it in an elliptical pattern until reaching its starting location.
- Low-drag body design helps provide a top speed of up to 44.7 mph.
- Four-cell LiPo battery can provide up to 31 minutes of flight time.
- A combination of an FOC sinusoidal drive ESCs and low-noise propellers keeps flights quiet.
- Panorama image mode with support for Sphere, 180°, Horizontal, and Vertical modes.
DJI Mavic 2 Fly More Kit
The Mavic 2 Fly More Kit from DJI includes a host of additional accessories for your Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom drone. With these items at your disposal, you can extend the amount of time you can spend on location filming with the Mavic 2.
Intelligent Flight Batteries
Battery to Power Bank Adapter
Mavic 2 Car Charger and Charging Hub
The car charger has a maximum output power of 80W and low-voltage protection to ensure that you can recharge your battery without preventing your car from starting. The charging hub can recharge multiple batteries in sequence according to their remaining power level. This means that more fully charged batteries receive power first. The foldable design makes it easy to take with you, and when combined with either the DJI Car Charger or Battery Charger, you can enjoy up to four charging ports.
Mavic 2 Shoulder Bag
- Remote controller
- Four Intelligent flight batteries
- Camera filters
- microSD cards
Lowepro ViewPoint BP 250 Backpack for DJI Mavic Drone or Action Cameras (Black)
Action photographers packing a DJI Mavic Drone or up to three GoPros/action cameras, a laptop, tablet, accessories, and personal items for their next adventure will appreciate the black ViewPoint BP 250 Backpack from Lowepro. The BP 250 features a zippered side compartment with a removable equipment accessory case with thick interior padding, and five touch-fastening dividers for organizing your gear. The three smaller dividers have slip-in pockets for holding small items such as filters or memory cards. The gray-colored interior facilitates locating your gear in low light. The accessory case's exterior has a decorative, fractal camo panel and a useful top handle. Batteries, cables, memory cards, and assorted accessories are easily stored in the organizer panel under the top lid.
The BP 250 also offers an upper compartment with zippered, foldout access to your personal items and accessories. This compartment has a clip for your headphones, a zippered, clear-mesh pocket for your smartphone, wallet, keys, and extra essentials, and four slip-in pockets for smaller items and pens. The front of the backpack has a zippered pocket for a 15" laptop and a 10" tablet. On the right side of the pack is a stretch pocket for a water bottle or the base of a small tripod. An adjustable strap above this pocket is used for securing the tripod's midsection.
The front of the pack features multiple attachment points for a skateboard, trekking poles, or other items. The BP 250 is easily carried by the top handle, or worn with the padded and adjustable shoulder straps. For added comfort and stability, the pack has a sternum strap and waist belt, both of which are adjustable and have quick release buckles. A back panel with mesh padding to cushion impact, wick away moisture, and improve airflow contribute to greater comfort on longer trips. Rounding out the pack are dual zipper pulls and a built-in, all-weather cover for protection from the elements. Constructed of 600D and 420D polyester, your case is both durable and strong.
SanDisk 128GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter
Designed for microSD devices such as smartphones, interchangeable-lens cameras, drones, or GoPro action cameras that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 128GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 128GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which also guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 160 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Aside from support for UHS-I, V30, and U3, SanDisk also built this card with support for the Application Performance Class 2 (A2) spec, which includes optimizations to give Android users an improved mobile experience, delivering faster mobile app performance. The A2 spec allows the card to manage random read input-output access per second (IOPS) operations so it can quickly open apps and process accompanying tasks, such as audio, graphics, saved profiles, and in-app permissions.
As with most SanDisk media, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software, and SanDisk's Memory Zone app offers users a simple way to organize, browse, and back up files on their Android mobile device. Additionally, included is a microSD to SD adapter with a write protect switch, allowing this card to be used in SD-compatible devices.
Lume Cube STROBE Anti-Collision Light for Drones (3-Pack)
Satisfy FAA guidelines by adding anti-collision strobe lighting to your drone so you can fly at night with this STROBE Anti-Collision Light 3-pack from Lume Cube. Each STROBE light includes a 3M dual-lock mount and a micro-USB charging cable, and it is compatible with any drone.
Each light weighs less than an ounce, so it won't add much weight to your drone setup. For different patterns, it allows you to configure it to fast strobe, slow strobe, or constant light, and it can be seen 360° from over three miles away. A micro-USB cable is included to charge the built-in battery which takes less than 60 minutes, and it lasts approximately two hours when running on the fast strobe setting. One red and one green cap are included to pop onto the top of the light and change the STROBE color from its default white.
Hoodman Drone Launch Pad for DJI Mavic/Phantom (3' Diameter)
The 3' diameter Drone Launch Pad from Hoodman provides a takeoff and landing surface for your DJI Mavic, DJI Phantom, or similar-sized RC heli. The pad prevents dust and debris being kicked up by the downdraft, and features an 3.2 lb weighted perimeter to avoid being blown away. A bright orange coloration makes the Launch Pad easy to locate and serves to alert others in the vicinity that a drone is in use.