A wireless system along with sufficient power to keep you shooting, the Tether Tools Case Air Wireless Tethering Power Bundle from B&H pairs the Case Air Wireless Tethering System with the Rock Solid External Battery Pack and the Case Air Power Split Y-Cable for a seamless means to simultaneously power and charge the Case Air.
Tether Tools Case Air Wireless Tethering System
A seamless means for wirelessly controlling your camera from a mobile device or computer, the Case Air Wireless Tethering System from Tether Tools is a compact device affording remote control and monitoring capabilities. The Case Air attaches to your camera via USB connection, and can be mounted via its hot shoe, and then produces an 802.11b/g/n ad-hoc Wi-Fi network for connecting to the camera via the Case Remote app for iOS or Android. A wireless range of approximately 150' is well-suited to a variety of on-location shooting applications, and within the app you are afforded a live view image along with tap-to-focus control, and pinch-to-zoom within the live view image for more critical focusing. Within the app you can also adjust exposure settings, including aperture, shutter speed, and ISO, as well as access creative shooting controls, such as exposure bracketing, bulb timer, focus stacking, HDR, and time-lapse shooting modes. The Case Air also lets you wirelessly share imagery from your camera to your mobile device for instant sharing on social media.
- Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D, T5/1200D, SL1/100D, T1i/X3/500D, T2i/550D, T3i/600D, T4i/650D, T5i/700D, T6s/750D, 50D, 60D, 70D, 80D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5DS/5DS R, 6D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 1D X, 1D X Mark II, and 1D Mark IV
- D3200, D3300, D3400, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D300/D300S, D610, D800/D800E, D810/D810A, D850, D750, D500, D90, D3/D3S, D4/D4S, and D5
- D3100, D5000, D5100, D600, D700 are compatible, but live view may not be supported
- Wireless tethering system connects camera to smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Connects via an ad-hoc or wireless network to provide a wireless range of approximately 150'; no internet connection required
- Dedicated Case Remote app available for both iOS and Android devices
- Remote live view mode and tap-to-focus control
- Pinch-to-zoom during live view for critical focusing
- Aperture, shutter speed, and ISO exposure adjustments are possible
- Support for exposure bracketing, bulb timer, focusing stacking, HDR, and advanced time-lapse shooting
- Supports video recording with the ability to control recording settings and remotely monitor
- Case Remote app supports direct image sharing to social media sites
- Case Air can be mounted to the camera via its hot shoe, secured with a lanyard, and then connected to the camera via USB
- Approximate battery life is 6-9 hours, and an optional USB-connected battery pack can be used for additional power
Tether Tools USB Type-A Male to USB Micro-B Male & USB Micro-B Female Case Air Power Split Y-Cable
Recharge and power the Case Air (sold separately) simultaneously with the Tether Tools USB Type-A Male to USB Micro-B Male & USB Micro-B Female Case Air Power Split Y-Cable.
The USB Type-A male connector can connect to a standard external USB power bank or a USB wall power adapter. Plug your Case Air cable (sold separately) into your camera and into the USB Micro-B female port of the Y-cable. Then, you can plug the USB Micro-B connector of the Y-cable into the Case Air unit.
Tether Tools Rock Solid 10,000mAh External Battery Pack
Power your portables with the Rock Solid 10,000mAh External Battery Pack from Tether Tools. This external battery pack provides you with 10,000mAh of charging capacity for your phone, tablet, or any USB-compatible device. It has dual output ports so you can charge up to two devices at once. One of the ports has a 5V, 2.1A power output for fast charging, while the other has a standard 5V, 1A output. With an internal microchip controlling the voltage, the Rock Solid battery pack ensures that your devices will get the power they need without damaging them. When it runs out of battery, recharge it the same way you charge any phone or tablet, via a desktop, laptop, or wall charger.