The Anchor Audio AN-MINIU2 is a wearable, compact, and lightweight (at 2.5 lb) public-address system designed to project clear and intelligible speech or to listen to music. It delivers up to 30W of power with 100 dB of clear sound, reaching crowds up to 100 people for public gathering, tour, emergency-preparedness, or field-trip applications, and more.
The AN-MINIU2's built-in dual-channel receiver lets you connect two wireless microphones at a range of 150' (line-of-sight). The receiver operates in the less-populated 1.9 GHz frequency range with automatic frequency hopping to deliver a clear signal with reduced interference. A 1/4" mic jack lets you connect a traditional handheld microphone (available separately).
The unit features a 3.5mm line input for connecting a portable player, instrument, or CD player, while a 3.5mm line output lets you connect an external mixer, recorder, or additional speaker. Use the mic boost to help your voice project farther when addressing a large crowd or speaking in a noisy environment.
The AN-MINIU2 is powered via ten AA batteries and operates for up to 12 hours on a full charge. If used as a stationary unit, it can also be powered with the Anchor Audio AC-30 AC adapter (available separately).
- Portable, public-address system reaches crowds of 100+
- Wearable, compact, and lightweight
- 30W of power for 100 dB of clear sound
- 4.5" woofer with neodymium driver
- 1/4" input for wired mic (microphone available separately)
- Connect two wireless mics
- Compatible with WH-LINK and WB-LINK transmitters (available separately)
- Wireless frequency range: 1.9 GHz
- Mic boost button
- 3.5mm line input for connecting a CD player, MP3 player, or instrument
- 3.5mm line output to send signal to an external recorder or amplification system
- Listen to external audio source and microphone simultaneously
- Powered via ten AA batteries or AC-30 AC adapter (available separately)
- Operate 10 to 12 hours on fresh batteries