The Wasp 100-C LED Open Face 2-Light Kit was put together by HIVE LIGHTING for image makers that need to take a flexible lighting solution on the road. The kit includes two 100-C open face LED lights with power supplies, an extra-small softbox, C-series Double Bracket that supports the two heads, and a hard rolling flight case for storage and transport.
HIVE LIGHTING Wasp 100-C Open Face LED Light
Designed with ease of use in mind, this model of the Wasp 100-C LED Light from HIVE LIGHTING comes with an open face that exposes the bulb for a simple, minimalistic design. This fixture offers full-fledged control over the color and intensity of your light in an economic package that only consumes 85W. You can adjust its settings on the control panel in the back, via a DMX panel, or even through a smartphone thanks to a downloadable app and Bluetooth connection.
The Wasp-100C has 360-degree hue control, and both its dimming and saturation can be regulated from 0 to 100% for completely customizable lighting. A white light control mode is available, offering color temperatures from 1650K to 8000K so you can shoot outdoors or indoors during any time of day. With up to 98 CRI, the light renders a variety of colors faithfully despite its flexibility. The Wasp 100-C accepts 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz input via its included power supply, or 12-20 VDC through a 4-pin XLR with the use of optional accessories.
- Full color customization, with 0 to 100% saturation and 360-degree hue controls
- White light control mode for color temperatures between 1650K and 8000K
- 0 to 100% dimming
- Can be controlled via built-in knobs, with a DMX board, or through smartphone with downloadable app and a Bluetooth connection
- Up to 98 CRI for faithful color rendering
- Economical, consuming only 85W of power during use
- Accepts 100-240 VAC from power supply, and can run on 12-20 VDC with optional accessories
- Can use 14.4V (90Wh) battery or higher
HIVE LIGHTING C-Series Double Bracket
The Hive Lighting C-Series Double Bracket allows you to gang and support two 50-C, 100-C, or 200-C LED lights. The bracket has a 5/8" pin for stand mounting.