the ikan Delta 7" On-Camera HDMI Monitor with 4K Support offers a native 1920 x 1200 display capable of displaying image resolutions including DCI 4K, UHD 4K, HD, and standard definition. The monitor features a maximum brightness of 450 cd/m² and contrast ratio of 1100:1, providing a crisp bright image indoors. The included sun hood protects the screen from glare when working outside. The 1/4"-20 threaded hole on the bottom of the monitor lets you attach the included shoe mount adapter for easy mounting onto your camera's accessory shoe.
The 178° viewing angle on the ikan Delta provides good off-axis viewing for the camera operator while allowing for more than one person to see the on-screen image without color and contrast shifts. The built-in imaging assist toolset includes false color, color peaking, zebra bars, histogram, 1:1 pixel zoom, image zoom, horizontal and vertical image flip, over- and underscan, and frame marker display. It powers from the included AC power supply or by two L-series batteries, sold separately.
Imaging Assist Tools
- Toggle between mono colors: gray, red, green, and blue.
- Color peaking for focus adjustment, adjusting between red, green, and blue.
- False color and zebra bars for an easy exposure reference.
- Histogram for a more precise exposure evaluation.
- Horizontal and vertical image flip allow you to adjust the image if the monitor is used upside down or viewed in a mirror.
- Frame markers allow you to superimpose a center crosshair and a variety of frame lines over the image.
- Overscan allows you to see what might be cropped in normal transmission, while underscan enables seeing the edges of the image which may be obscured by the monitor's bezel.
- 1:1 pixel zoom enables you do display your image on a pixel-to-pixel level so you can see the image without scaling artifacts. This necessitates only seeing part of the image at a time if you are shooting a DCI/UHD 4K image.
- The monitor can display audio levels on the screen, so you can have a visual reference to what you are hearing in your headphones.
- Crosshair: Displays a crosshair on the center of the screen.
- Safety guides: Safety border between 80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, and 96%.
- Aspect guides: Toggle border between 4:3, 2.35:1, and 1.85:1.
- Guide color: Change the color of guide to white, black, red, green, or blue.
- Aspect ratio: Toggle between Auto, 16:10, 16:9, 4:3, 1.85:1, and 2.35:1.
- Scan mode: Toggle between underscan and overscan.
- Pixel-to-pixel: 1:1 pixel-to-pixel mapping.
- Zoom: Allows operator to zoom into the image.
- Flip-H: Flips the image horizontally.
- Flip-V: Flips the image vertically.
- Image freeze: Freezes the image.
- Noise reduction: Assists in reducing the noise in the monitor.
- Language support: English and Chinese.
- Guide masks: Off, low, middle, high.
- OSD duration: Off, 5 sec, 10 sec, 15 sec.
- Volume: 0 to 100.
- Reset: For resetting to factory settings.
- Update: For updating the monitor's firmware.