The company's flagship condenser performance Blue enCORE 300 is a handheld vocal mic that is as well-suited to the stage as it is to the studio. It features a proprietary, hand-selected and hand-tuned capsule with a cardioid polar pattern, which delivers substantial off-axis noise rejection with an open, detailed, and present sound that cuts through the mix.
The enCORE 300's capsule is matched to a 48V custom-designed phantom power circuit to ensure minimal noise, 146 dB maximum SPL, and a consistent 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response. The microphone is equipped with a proprietary floating capsule mount for isolation from handling noise. The reinforced chassis and heavy-gauge barrel construction protect the capsule against the rigors of the road.
The unit features a black finish and a hand-painted, backlit logo. It ships with a soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch.
- Flagship condenser capsule tuned for detailed and loud vocals
- Cardioid polar pattern delivers substantial off-axis noise rejection while maintaining presence
- Reinforced chassis protects the capsule while allowing maximum airflow for smooth, open sound
- Company's proprietary phantom power circuit for consistent tone and minimal noise
- Company's proprietary floating capsule mount for high capsule isolation and minimal handling noise without pads or filters
- Stage-ready, heavy-gauge barrel construction and hardened metal-plated finishes
- Unique styling includes a black finish, hand-painted, backlit logo, laser-engraved trim ring, CNC-machined grip, and reinforced chassis
- Includes soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch