The AT2020's extended, linear frequency response enables the flexibility to accurately reproduce signals from a wide variety of sources such as vocals, speech, and instruments. High SPL handling and wide dynamic range allow the AT2020 to capture loud signals with minimal noise and distortion. Since the AT2020 is a solid-state condenser with an XLR output, it should be mated to an XLR-equipped mic preamp capable of sending 48V phantom power.
- B&H is proud to be partnering with Audio Test Kitchen, the world’s most comprehensive online audio product comparison platform, to improve the resources provided to our customers shopping for the right microphone for their given application.
- This provides you with the ability to listen to a growing selection of microphones with spoken word recordings captured in a standardized environment, with levels matched by the talented engineers at Audio Test Kitchen in its impressive reference studio.
- Audio Test Kitchen records microphones under identical conditions so you can compare them, apples-to-apples. The source, signal chain, and level never change. The only differences you will hear are between the microphones.
- Custom-engineered 0.6" low-mass diaphragm
- Extended frequency response and superior transient response
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide great versatility
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source
- Stand mount allows placement in tight spots
- Operates on 48 VDC phantom power from a range of devices such as portable mixers, desktop audio interfaces, or external mic preamps
- Balanced XLR 3-pin output connector
Bringing the acclaimed features of the M-Series headphones to a price point that's accessible for all, the black Audio-Technica ATH-M20x monitor headphones offer solid build quality and audio performance for musicians and content creators recording and mixing at home. Outfitted with 40mm dynamic drivers and an over-ear, closed-back design, the ATH-M20x headphones deliver enhanced bass response and wide bandwidth (15 Hz to 20 kHz) while isolating you from outside sounds.
Thanks to the 15° swiveling earcups, high-quality materials, and generous cushioning on the headband and earpads, the headphones are both durable and comfortable to wear. Exiting from the left earcup, the attached 9.8' cable reduces tangles and simplifies channel identification. The cable sports a 3.5mm mini plug for use with mobile devices and computer soundcards, and a 1/4" snap-on adapter is included for easy hookup to audio interfaces, mixers, and stereo receivers.