The beige DPA 6060 CORE is a subminiature, moisture-resistant lavalier microphone designed for use with wireless systems for broadcast, performance, and theatrical applications. The tiny, 3mm electret-condenser capsule delivers crisp, clear, and intelligible speech, while being easy to hide in clothing or costumes, making the mic well suited to the demands of professional presentations, theater, and live stage work as well as TV, film, and video productions.
The 6060 shrinks DPA's CORE technology down to a 60% smaller size that still delivers extended dynamic range and extremely low self noise for outstanding sound quality. An included capsule protection grid protects the mic element and supplies a subtle 4 dB soft boost between 8 to 20 kHz, lightly enhancing signal presence to ensure clarity. The cap can be removed for cleaning and attaches to the mic with a firm click that can be felt and heard.
With an SPL rating of 134 dB, the microphone is more than capable of handling most standard speakers, vocalists, and presenters. The 6060 CORE is powered by 5 to 10V plug-in power from a wireless transmitter and features a modular design using a Microdot output connector. This version includes a 3-pin LEMO adapter compatible with select Lectrosonics, Sennheiser, and Wisycom transmitters.
- Lectrosonics: Works with Lectrosonics transmitters equipped with a 3-Pin LEMO connector, including the SSM and the DBu. Also supports the Sennheiser SK Series and Wisycom MTP.
- The modular design allows you to adapt the 6060's Microdot connector to a wide variety of transmitters simply by purchasing the compatible adapter—saving you the expense of buying another microphone.
- The SCM0034-B 8-Way Double Clip allows you to mount two lavs for broadcasting.
- The SCM0030-B 8-Way Clip offers a variety of flexible positioning choices for mounting a single lavalier mic.
- Foam windscreens to reduce breath and plosive noises are available in multiple colors choices to match clothing.