The KVM-TEC MX 2000 Matrixline IP Transmitter pairs with an optional receiver and extends DVI and USB signals up to 492' over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable, sold separately. It transmits 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz resolution video with less than 5ms latency and 1080p signals in real time. A single USB connection captures keyboard and mouse signals as well as USB hard drives and memory sticks thanks to a built-in USB upgrade feature.
An RS-232 port, DVI monitoring output, and 3.5mm line in and line out jacks are provided, and the device can be integrated into a workflow of up to 2000 transmitter/receiver units via connection to an optional network switch. Any standard KVM-TEC or third-party switch is supported. Up to four units can be installed in a 19" rack using optional rackmount kits. The USB port is USB 2.0 transparent, meaning it's backwards-compatible with USB 1.0 and also supports USB 3.0 but at USB 2.0 speeds.
- Transmits DVI signal and USB keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and memory stick signals up to 492' over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable, sold separately
- 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz transmission with less than 5ms latency, 1080p transmission in real time
- RS-232 port
- Can be integrated into 2000-endpoint workflows via any standard network switch
- USB 2.0 port is backwards-compatible with USB 1.0 and also supports USB 3.0 at USB 2.0 speeds
- Up to 480 Mb/s USB transmission rate
- 3.5mm audio line in and line out jacks
- DVI local monitoring output
- Automatic plug-and-play operation
- Free air convection cooling
- Four units are rackmountable via optional rackmount kits
- MTBF: 82.820 calculated hours over approximately 10 years