The KVM-TEC MVX2 Masterline Dual IP Transmitter pairs with an optional receiver and extends DVI and USB signals up to 492' over CAT5e/6/7 cabling, sold separately. It transmits 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz resolution video with less than 5ms latency and 1080p signals in real time.
This dual version transmitter is for users who have two computer screens. Two DVI inputs capture both screens and the signals are carried over two separate twisted pair cables. A single USB connection captures keyboard and mouse signals but can be upgraded via a software update to also capture USB hard drives and memory sticks. Please see the Accessories tab for all compatible software/hardware upgrade options. Separate local monitoring outputs are provided for both DVI connections. Independent audio can be transmitted as well as monitored locally via 3.5mm line in and line out jacks.
The USB port is USB 2.0 transparent, meaning it's backwards-compatible with USB 1.0 and also supports USB 3.0 but at USB 2.0 speeds. Up to a total of 48 transmitter and receiver units can be integrated into a single workflow by connecting them to an optional network switch. Any standard KVM-TEC or third-party switch is supported. Up to two units can be installed in a 19" rack using optional rackmount kits.
- Transmits DVI and USB signals up to 492' over CAT5e/6/7
- 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz transmission with less than 5ms latency, 1080p transmission in real time
- 2 x DVI inputs capture two separate screens
- 2 x DVI local monitoring outputs
- 1 x USB 2.0 port is backwards-compatible with USB 1.0 and also supports USB 3.0 at USB 2.0 speeds
- 3.5mm audio line in and line out jacks
- Upgradeable via a software option to capture USB hard drives and memory sticks
- Up to 480 Mb/s USB transmission rate
- Automatic plug-and-play operation
- Free air convection cooling
- Can be integrated into a 48-endpoint workflows via any standard network switch
- Rackmountable via optional rackmount kits
- MTBF: 82.820 calculated hours over approximately 10 years