The KVM-TEC MVX2 Masterline Dual IP Receiver pairs with an optional transmitter and extends DVI and USB signals up to 492' over two CAT5e/6/7 cables, sold separately. It accepts 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz resolution video with less than 5ms latency and 1080p signals in real time. Two DVI ports output two monitor signals and four USB ports allow you to output keyboard, mouse, and USB hard drive and memory stick signals. (The receiver and corresponding transmitter must be upgraded to support hard drive capture. Please see the Accessories tab for all compatible software/hardware upgrade options.) 3.5mm line in and line out jacks allow local speaker and mic connectivity.
The USB ports are USB 2.0 transparent, meaning they're backwards-compatible with USB 1.0 and also support USB 3.0 but at USB 2.0 speeds. Up to a total of 48 transmitter and receiver units can be integrated into a single workflow by connecting them to an optional network switch. Any standard KVM-TEC or third-party switch is supported. Up to two units can be installed in a 19" rack using optional rackmount kits.
- Accepts DVI and USB signals up to 492' over two CAT5e/6/7 cables, sold separately
- Supports 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz with less than 5ms latency, 1080p in real time
- Two DVI ports output two monitor signals
- Four USB 2.0 ports support keyboard, mouse, and USB hard drives and memory sticks (the receiver and corresponding transmitter must be upgraded to support hard drive/memory stick capture)
- USB 2.0 ports are backwards-compatible with USB 1.0 and also support USB 3.0 at USB 2.0 speeds
- Up to 480 Mb/s USB transmission rate
- 3.5mm audio line in and line out jacks
- Automatic plug-and-play operation
- Free air convection cooling
- Can be integrated into a 48-endpoint workflows via any standard network switch
- Rackmountable via optional rackmount kits
- MTBF: 82.820 calculated hours over approximately 10 years